Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat & Cockatoo!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Why i can't open pet capsule
    ??????

2. Re: Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat

3. Re: Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat

Pony, piggy, turtle, goat, deer I want em all hehe  more pets ️️️

4. Hedgehog, Guinea pig, Squirrel, Rabbit, Dragon (exclusive perhaps) Otter, Sloth, All kinds of animals. We need them all.

5. I don't know how to start my own little announcement, but I'd like to put this out there and say I'd like to get new pets. Like lizards, snakes. BASICALLY I WANT REPTILES.

6. Forum > Forums > Off Topic/Other Game Discussion > New Post

7. just a suggestion.
    why dont you allow double upgrade on pets? like you can upgrade 1 from cat family and also 1 from dog or bird family at a time. why dont you make it possible? you guys did even allowed it to happen on timer boxes then why dont also do it on upgrading pets? it really sucks to wait too long on upgrading. we have so much pet to upgrade. time is wasting because we keep on waiting to finish the upgrade like for 18 hrs 21 hrs or even a 2 days time. if cant do the double level up at a time then just reduce the upgrade time of each pets cause its really sucks to wait.

8. Dear ATA, would it be possible to put an exclamation mark to the pet who has finished the feeding?

9. This actually would be useful

10. would love fantasy pets also, pegasus, unicorn, griffin, or darker pets like hellhound, devil bird.
    But also more cats and dogs and birds are fine, tabby cat, saint bernard or Huskey with blue eyes.
    i love the pets addition, would love to se my equiped pet in my room somehow tho.

11. I want a peacock if I gotta have a bird...or an owl but the cockatoo is gorgeous so I will be cool about it

13. How to get pets?

14. How to get pets?

15. Re: Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat

What are the styles on coccatoo

16. Re: Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat

Anyone know what pet drops the Pet Supply Box that contains bread? I want my Cockatoo to reach level 10