Group Chat: It's a Thing!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Now the horney ppl have a place for a 3way

2. I would really appreciate this if it has a search people thing. I can't scroll all the way down the list just to find my friend 

3. Okay honestly this group chat sucks since friend list doesn't show whose online at the time and you can't search for who you want.

4. Wow y’all just keep making these new updates when most of my friends are inactive now ?

5. The only thing I don’t like about it you don’t know when someone posted last 2hrs or 10 mins ago ??‍♀️

6. Rip to those that are gonna get bullied in gc :-\

7. But you can just leave and block the players? It's no different than facing shıt in PMs, cc, tc, or gifts...

8. So blocked players can still message me using this.... Also it keeps showing an error and not loading saying refresh the inbox.

9. Not if someone gets butt hurt and starts farming

10. Farm them back??

11. Reply me @ATA ?

12. This for real?

13. There are members of ata who have their own personal usable accounts, they can’t and don’t gift themselves free stuff, etc/dn and such but there are personal ata accounts to do with as they please

14. Well RIP club chat for real now 

15. That's what I'm asking, are they there "secret rp" accounts!? (Rp accounts bcuz in explanation pics it seems to be)

16. Why does it have a limited number of people 

17. Cool...i just need to find some friends

18. Okay so I have one issue with this. Admins rights, so you're telling me everyone in the group chat can kick people and invite people.... so you can kick even the original group chat creator.... what if you were wanting to use group chat as a Way to Keep your Admin team informed of something or if you wanted to kick out someone who is no longer an admin or part of your club...

Hmmm??