NEW FEATURE Brand New: Pets!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I can't open it.

2. so i’m stuck at level 9 for my golden retriever, and he needs 5 meat thingy. As written on this thread, i leveled up all my other pets in order to get supply box and they all gave 2 meats in total. I hate my luck anyways,

It seems like my last hope is that siamese cat (which may take a month to drop from that 12h box) and to level it up till it’s 5, and then what? open supply box and get 1 more meat? WTAF!

At this point i’d rather level up some other pet i have coz it’s taking forever, or just quit this pet bs. Rant over

3. Whats the odds of even getting a capsule?? Im a pretty active vet. Ive, Updated,restarted app and have not received even 1 yet.. let alone try and level it.. just wow ata good looking out for your long time vets! 

4. have you tried swiping to the right on the timer box menu?

5. New common cat and rare bird

6. Yes, of course i did ahhhh frustrating. So, i just uninstalled the entire app and reinstalled! Funny im able to open my first capsule now wait lol

7. A new way to waste money smh

8. the only way to spend on pets is if you use ecs to speed up timers or buy costumes, other than that they’re completely free. I obtained and leveled all of my pets freely ??‍♂️

9. I want a pet ducky for spring!!!

10. I don't understand how to get the supply boxes because you only get them at lv 5 I believe.. I'm trying to upgrade my Siamese, but since my dogs and bird are above lv 5 I don't think I can get any more boxes ? It would be great if ATA had supply boxes every couple levels instead

11. Hmm.. can we have bunny as a pet ??
    Its cute 

12. yups

13. Tots 

14. Where will i get the cat milk?

15. Raise each animal level up to 5 or 10 you’ll eventually get a crate that will contain milk

16. My cat is level 9 bt i didnt get milk

17. You gotta level up all of your pets to get different crates to get what you need

18. I cant level up my rare pets after lvl 9

19. Level up your common pets to 15 to get crates

20. I’ve got almost all my pets to level 9, but no items to take a single 1 past lvl. 9. Is it possible to make trades with other players for food items for pets??