NEW FEATURE Brand New: Pets!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Oof

2. Ferrets would be cool

3. Whereas a Pegasus store

4. Would you consider showing these pets in the room?๎™?

5. The odds are horrible. I have yet to get a capsule. So is it really luck?

6. Can we work on some alternative pets like snakes, bunnies, lizards, spiders and all sorts of things

7. Weird. I get a capsule or two every time I complete a party. Are you sure you're using the latest version of the app?

8. Update your app, check the capsule option in your timer box icon

9. is it possible to show the pets in the dorm room?

10. We should be able to gift/trade the pets if we want to! I'd also love to see a fox as a pet! Or some exotic animals like tigers! ๎–

11. Anyone else notice the 12 hour capsule description states "contains at least 1 rare" but doesn't?

6 capsules later... All commons.

12. You can obtain all the current animals tho

13. How to feed the rare pets rare food/treat?

14. I would like to report a problem. In the 12h capsule it states that it contains atleast 1 rare. But I never get the rare pets/treats. And I have opened more than 2-3 12h capsules.

15. Send a help ticket explaining this, forums canโ€™t do anything about it

16. Anyone know if there's a pattern to the drops of the items used for particular levels? I'm on the hunt for 5 grapes and would rather not waste time leveling randoms.

17. I'm pretty sure it's random. My first box gave me 1 grape and 2 salmons. The second, one 3 grapes and 1 salmon.

18. I've submitted a help ticket about this myself. They just say "Sorry, you're not guaranteed a rare drop." False advertising imo. Maybe if enough people write in, they'll fix it.

19. Can we have sugargliders, Rogers? I am in love with these pets feature!