Good Things: Dorm Tower Updates & Cash Payout Rebalance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Ok but why the new dino bones level?

2. Re: Good Things: Dorm Tower Updates

Couldn’t and still can’t on my iphone ? ig upgrade is the only way to go for me on T10.

3. Re: Good Things: Dorm Tower Updates

Kay so. Swiping does work... but only when u swipe the dormmates, not when u swipe the word ‘tier’. My apologies ?

4. Re: Good Things: Dorm Tower Updates

I dont really get how this works? All of my crews are 80B, I was planning to save for 2.8T but I tried opening new dorm, and hired another 80B crew. Now I cant get the next tiers which is showing before I upgraded. The get button only shows on the 80B crews now. So now, how will I exchange it for 2.8T crew?

5. Famous words of forums NO SUPPORT!!!!!

6. I'm not sure about the payouts, but my drops have become smaller. It used be maxed after a party 

7. You have no tutors, need max plunder to get max drops

8. I always leveled up my dorm mates so I feel counter intuitive ?

9. it's looking easy now. Thanks a lot.

10. Imposter!

11. I hate I can't exchange to the next tier I can only exchange my 600mil roommates for 80bil ones so I don't think I like this change! I prefer evicting and buying who I want

12. How to evict??

13. Finally, the old upgrades were so confusing. So many good updates to improve the game :) thank you.

14. The update to the dorm tower is what I've been waiting for 

15. Re: Good Things: Dorm Tower Updates

Meh

16. So can those of us who lost the 20% each time we evicted before this update get refunded? 