[PROMO] Offer Wall 2x Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Dec 23, 2018.

1. The same thing happened to me... Like I'd never played the game before and my screenshot clearly showed that I had passed the level... "Our partner can't verify your data".

2. The promo is now over.

More than twice as many offers were finished per day compared to normal days of the offer wall. The top day of this promo had more offers wall payouts completed than the top day of Black Friday. Not bad, PIMD Friends!

By the way, any offers started during the promo period can still be finished afterward and you'll still get the 2x.

Happy Partying!

Strange

3. The only problem is,when most of the offers either require money for ecs or 200 levels for 5ecs nobody will do them. I was only able to use the offer wall in the first week. Most of them request money,some requested £100 for some rewards that I can already buy from PIMD. That wall it's pretty much useless if I need to pay for "free" ecs

4. Why did the red announcement band get removed from this thread?

5. Same to me as well lol Fyber sucks

7. It's a waste of time and money never received any ec! It's all False Advertising! It's Happy New Year and April Fools day put together.

8. They keep changing my words every time I post this. It's a waste of time and money never received any ec! It's all False Advertising! It's Happy New Year and April Fools day put together.

9. That’s literally what you just said in your earlier message...

If you’re not receiving Ec, then send a ticket to support instead of complaining on a dead thread.

10. I'm not getting any more offers ?

11. Whats the offer I need shards

12. Shards hasn’t got anything to do with this tho