[PROMO] Offer Wall 2x Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Dec 23, 2018.

1. I've always had tons of offers, now nothing. Tried servers from a dozen countries too

2. my blood is boiling right now, i spent hours on a stupid game to get free ecs and fyber will say to my face that "our partner wasn't able to verify your data" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS ATA.

3. I've completed three offers, spent time on those, wasn't rewarded at all. I sent screenshots to fyber on email proving that I did what was asked, and all the times they said "not able to verify your data". Wtf is Fyber good for if they can't even reward properly? I know this is not ATA's fault but it's disappointing

5. Oh chill, you’re kinda late

6. My wall has been empty for 2 weeks now. When will it stop saying no offers??!

7. For those of you not receiving offers, could you please TURN ON/ENABLE your "Use Mobile Data" option in your in-game Settings? That should help.

Please note that not all the offers will pay out immediately. The more difficult the task, the longer the verification process. Please bear with them. The most important thing to note is that all the offers are generally for NEW USERS ONLY. So, if this is not your FIRST TIME downloading the game, that may become an issue when you try to claim your rewards.

Thank you all for your patience. Let me know if you have any further questions.

8. Right? Same here like I used to be able to take surveys for free and stuff but not anymore.. no more free ec for me 

9. I'm this year doge 999 help me to selling please

11. Only for new players right?
    Is that what you cake up with after it all failed?
    Just remove the crap, stop wasting people’s time as they try to complete them

Buwbuw likes this.
  12. Fix the quote that decided to fail too thx

13. this gotta work

14. I posted the exact thing, but it decided to fail

Buwbuw likes this.
  15. Too bad this offer is not available in my country

16. Ty for it

17. Ofc, shït randomly tends to fail on Dev threads. So it’s even worse since players cannot edit that crap out

18. You know what's funny...some of those things you cant even so right away. Like that final fantasy one. The fastest you can get to 100k is about what 2 weeks. Unless you pay.. what a joke.