[PROMO] Offer Wall 2x Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Dec 23, 2018.

1. PROMO

IF YOU THINK THE OFFER WALL COULD NOT GET ANY BETTER, THINK AGAIN.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! THE OFFER WALL WILL BE PAYING OUT
    2X REWARDS!!

In case some of you do not know what the offer wall is, click here to check out our previous forum post about it.

IMPORTANT

Offers MUST have been STARTED between Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 12pm (PST) and Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 12pm (PST). No exceptions.

It's as simple as that! Have at it!

Note: You can finish the offer anytime and you'll still get the increased rewards. You don't have to finish it during the promo period.

2. What’s an offer wall

Buwbuw likes this.
  3. I'm intrigued and confused

4. ^ ??

5. I’d rather the ecs you buy with real money be 2x for a limited time

6. Since you’re busy eating that banana, are you talking about the sale offers we get or ?

Buwbuw likes this.
  7. Now, now.

8. Why’d you delete my gif wow
    And that thing was kind of a failure tbh, having to “prove” you did a reward after having done it is kinda lame

9. I’d be thrilled if I actually had offers that don’t expect me to buy stuff in other games ?

10. Rick: Oh wow Morty, cant wait for this 2x reward now

Rewards:

Morty: Oh jeez, I dunno Rick

11. Oh damn, add the [/center] please

Buwbuw likes this.
  12. The offers don't work for me. I never get ecs for completing the tasks

13. Same with me. I did complete a task before but didnt get anything.

14. No. thank you.

15. Poor Roger being made to post the crappy threads ?

Buwbuw likes this.
  16. He too wishes that one day he can post a hunt thread, like the rest of the gang

Buwbuw likes this.
  17. A little fücked that offer walls are based entirely upon luck. I’m sure a fair few players should have those fairly easy offers that only require you signing up for some free trial with high reward.

While others ofc get those offers that require playing crap games for small reward

18. there is no offers in the offer wall ???

19. So... you guys don't put the normal.. invites promo....but put it for offers that don't work half of the time.. require for you to pay or sign up for something.. alright ATA.