[PROMO] BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Offer Wall 2x Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Dec 23, 2018.

1. UPDATE

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

The activity on the Offer Wall during our 2x promo speaks for itself! It was so good that the advertisers are willing to extend us the benefit of yet another 2x promo, JUST FOR YOU LOT! We know there were many of you who really enjoyed taking advantage of the 2x promo. In case anyone else missed it or had other thoughts about it the first time around, we have accepted our advertisers' generous repeat offer and brought the 2x promo back!

So, here we go again!

Offers MUST have been STARTED between Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 12pm (PST) and Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 12pm (PST). No exceptions.

PROMO

IF YOU THINK THE OFFER WALL COULD NOT GET ANY BETTER, THINK AGAIN.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! THE OFFER WALL WILL BE PAYING OUT
    2X REWARDS!!

In case some of you do not know what the offer wall is, click here to check out our previous forum post about it.

It's as simple as that! Have at it!

2.  take it that this is a joke from ata ?

3. Poor Rogers. Being forced to make another thread about the offer wall.

4. It’s not just Rogers it’s all that work for ata 

5. I don't understand at all...

6. So who ever works for ata got say about x2 wall if don’t they will be fired 

7. Because come on all it does is give spam on pimd,kaw and others games ata have 

8. Considering how often people lose all offers and just have a blank offerwall, it could very well get better than a 2x as that just makes things even worse for their luck ?

9. ? people lose out so shouldn’t people get what’s being told

10. It’s a joke to me. I have 3 items on my wall. None look that easy or appealing.

11. Be awesome if I my wall ever had offers to complete haha

12. Did you lose a bet mate

Buwbuw likes this.
  13. The offer wall is always empty for me can u get more rewards for my region or something

14. Ik you guys try. Sry for being ungrateful just the truth.

15. At this point, Roger is always being made to make these kinds of threads, poor guy

17. O wow, look on the forum date, roger seemingly used the last 2x offer wall as a template for this.
    Also explains why that gif is used again

18. By popular demand. Hkbbglg

19. It's a waste of time and money never received any ec! It's all False Advertising! It's Happy New Year and April Fools day put together.

20. It's Happy New Year and April Fools day put together.stop changing my words!