Presenting Mod Crates!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 21, 2018.

1. What's up, famjam!

Hope the Christmas season's been treating y'all well! We're introducing a special new box to the game: MOD CRATES!

A Mod Crate.

Much like the PIMD Crates, these Mod Crates contain items related to each moderator! They cost 1,000 Cash to open and are given out to players by the moderators themselves!

Mods can hand these out to players who have been helpful in the PIMD community; they can run contests in the forums and hand them out as as rewards, while also having the freedom to distribute them in other fun and community-engaging ways!

What the Mod Crates are for:
    ☞ Recognizing players who are helpful within the PIMD community
    ☞ Creating fun events for the community (public contests, world chat trivia, scavenger hunts etc.)
    ☞ Encouraging community engagement

What the Mod Crates are NOT for:
    ☞ They are not to be given out freely; any player who gets them will have earned it
    ☞ Moderators are not allowed to give these Crates out without cause (such as giving them to friends)
    ☞ Moderators are not allowed to sell these Crates for personal profit/unfair in-game advantages
    ☞ Moderators cannot open the Crates given to them by the devs to keep items/premium items for themselves
    ☞ Players are not to farm moderators for these Crates; any attempt to do so will be met with swift JUSTICE.

SPECIAL NOTES
    ☞ Each moderator will receive ONE of their own item
    ☞ Mods can trade for the other mod items with other players using Bentos, etc.

Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, and that moderators do have the freedom to come up with their own cool ideas in how to share these Crates with the Community. We trust and support our amazing team of moderators, but we will also be monitoring how these are distributed to ensure fair play and accountability. If there are any concerns of abuse related to Mod Crates, please do not hesitate to let us know.

There ya go, another reason to be a good person! Have fun!

Hot preview on some of the mod items.

2. First

Wow I've never been first.

3. Omg I want a bluntwich

4. Those mod items look a little twisted

5. Welp I’ll be getting any of these crates

6. oh that’s cool tbh

7. I’m so happy this is finally out jsjsksk ️ thank you devs

8. Whoo!! ?

9. They're so nice. Great job everyone! ?

10. Ooh, super exciting!

11. Omg these are so cool! Noice

12. Cool! I love them ♡

13. Thank you so much, Devvers! These are so cute 

14. Oh finally! Thank you devs 