JD's Party Store & Surprise Party Box

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Updated the app, box is.showing but not the jd store

2. Tysm  for 50% that I understood rest I'm confused ??‍♀️

3. Re: JD's Party Store & Surprise Party Boxith

What’s there not to understand? There’s a new store that allows you to see those items that help you solo (with care packages) and help both you and your club with those amps.

Oh and there’s a new box you can buy, which includes care packages, amps and other stuff that I’m sure party fairies would beg pretty hard for.

4. so, i bought the box, right? and i can't see it in my showcase, so i have no clue how to open it.

5. This. I already sent a ticket in to ATA I’m just waiting for them to reply.

6. Hey fam, JD's box was hiding at the very end of the Showcase. I gave it a little push and it's now at the top of your Showcase, from where you can open it.

7. But I have 2 and can’t figure out how to open?

8. What's 50%?

9. Re: JD's Party Store

Half price ^ and your quote randomly got screwed up, which is annoying when that happens.

10. Re: JD's Party Store

Half price of?

11. Re: JD's Party Store

Oh she means that she understood half of what was said. 50% means half ofc

12. Re: JD's Party Store

Ok got it, thanks for clarifying

13. Re: JD's Party Store

No worries. Just get your hands on some bentos and send them directly into my recent gifts to show your appreciation.

14. From your Showcase (the boxes should now appear at the top so you should see them on your profile page directly), tap on the box, then tap Open!

If you're still having issues, please open a Support Ticket so our team can help you out. :)

15. Ofc ofc

16. Re: JD's Party Store

Because JD’s shop wants credits for items you can get off the spinner and even then you’re not guaranteed the item you want the box just spews out whatever you get.

Box + Credits = Greed
    UI Lag + Community Concerns = Ignored

17. Apps updated but the JD store isn't there. Even if it was the only thing we really asked for was a CP timer...and maybe more Molly Packs that are actually worth the asking price ??

18. 10ecs really! I'm still saving up to buy a boo boo kitty. I can't seem to get one damn

19. Still can't see JD store