Percentage Stat Furniture

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 21, 2018.

1. We're elevating your furniture stat game!

From now on, all furniture* will have Levels 11-20!

That's not all.. instead of regular stats, Levels 11-20 will have percentage stats instead! Wooow whaaaaat. *mini head explosion*

That's not ALL all: once you upgrade your first furniture piece for a specific slot, you will also receive the corresponding slot’s upgrade achievement on your profile! You go, Glen Coco!

This means that for each specific slot furniture upgraded to Level 11 for the first time, the achievement you receive on your profile will contain the Level 10 stats of the furniture of that slot. So you'll get your raw stats + misc stats all taken care of.

Wait - how does furniture upgrading work again?
    Not to worry, this forum post has gotchu.

* all furniture except for the 19 EC slots; this includes the following: wallpaper, floor, desk poster, bed poster, all of which don’t have levels.

Enjoy!

Muschi and Atlas like this.
  2. ️ yay more furni levels!

3. Oh mai ? Welp time to update my guide. Who wants to help ?

4. Why use the desk as example if u can t use it

5. You can use desk, it says "desk poster" the furn item above your desk.

6. Awe it won't let me upgrade my furniture to level 11 yet :cry:

7. It might take a little bit before this is live for everyone! It will be there soon though :)

Muschi likes this.
  8. Bradley and I called it!!!!

9. Is this to existing furniture and not just the new furni?

11. That quote doesn't really help as it can be taken either way, reason I was asking for clarification

12. It says all furniture so yes

13. But if you check people with furniture above the stated level, they don't have percentage bonus ??‍♂️

14. ^ the furniture that is NOT included in “all” furniture is the furn that can’t be leveled at all, since it stays forever at level 1. Every other furniture piece, such as beds, chairs, etc, CAN be upgraded, no matter if it’s from an old hunt etc

Muschi likes this.
  15. It seems like there is a visual glitch in the display for furniture percentages on the profile on Android. The value you see in your dorm room when you equip the furniture is the correct value. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

All level 11+ furniture is intended to have % bonuses. If there's a piece that doesn't, let us know and we can fix it.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Sorted 

17. okay so about this. when you upgrade to 11 is it supposed to drop your actual dorm stats too? at first it didn’t do this for mine , the first thing i upgraded to level 11 was my lamp and it still showed the lamps stats at level 10 PLUS the % underneath it. now, my overall dorm stats are lower, and the stats on my lamp and above plant item are both gone