New: Updated Avatar Selection!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 16, 2018.

1. I have Android and it works for me. Probably just one of many glitches so definitely send a ticket.

2. Oof. As you would say: ninja'd. Haha

3. [/quote]

Cry about it elsewhere you absolute melt

4. I have droid too only issue I have is where the use button is....I can't see my intell and strength amounts besides this Yay...

5. Good update

But you’ve gone and messed up the video adds yet again

6. I wish I had all those 500 avis. ?
    But good job, ATA. At least it’ll be easier looking for avis this way. <3

7. I can't see my 30% avis intelligence %

8. I have an iOS (iphone 6s) and avatar selection has always been exhausting for me. So this update was for me too.

lol i have an iphone and I never knew about this feature. smh ?

9. Can you please put it back to how it was... The new update on my phone doesn't allow me to see the avatar stats and that's the only part of the whole thing I even care about. Thanks.

10. Agreed to what i was sayin above

11. What i mentioned above fully agree...

12. I love this so much..thank you Ata!?

13. That's strange, it should be showing the stats like on the preview image Marceline posted. What device are you playing on, and can you show us what it looks like for you? (either uploading an image here, or sending us a ticket). That will help us look into it.

14. Tbh I'm not good at the picture thing I've only done it once on here...but it is where the use green button is it blocks the stats...

15. If you take a screen shot of it, you can upload it to imgur, open the uploaded image in a new tab and paste that link as [ I mgfit] LINK [ / I mgfit] without spaces, if that helps you at all! :)
    It sounds a bit more complicated than it is but I can try to help if you end up giving it a shot.

16. Still no avi trading/selling tho.....

17. No worries. What phone do you use? If we know the device, we can check if we're seeing the same issue.

18. I have the same issue! Half the Ava info is not visible
    My phone is Samsung Galaxy J7

19. It's not working