NEW FEATURE Timer Boxes!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 8, 2018.

2. Really love that idea ! Tysm

3. Exactly. They are pointless to me. 10hrs of waiting for common items?
    I legit don't open Lite anymore because I'm filled with the common furnis and the puzzle box won't give me anything good. It's all a waste to me but I still open 10hr ones in Hope of getting cats, kinis and limos

SaintBun likes this.
  4. Y’all will be much happier when you stop expecting the top tier prizes, I’ve won a cat and a limo from 10 hour box and that’s great but I also have won plenty of “stupid” items too, free is free you should be happy there’s more chance to win top tier awards at all

5. So how does one get the 10 hour box? I've only ever gotten the 3 or 8 hour one

6. I was about to say the same there^, never had one. Special partys or something?

7. Why do i keep getting the same things no matter how many of these i open would be nice to get something different like a bed or desk.

8. No patience lol. Theres a reason why the 10hrs isnt as common right?

9. Ofc, there’s more stuff In there, nubby af

10. Personally, I don’t like it.

11. Someone’s probably said this but be nice we if could transfer the starter items you get from recycling into the ones for normal furniture. Even at a rate of like 10:1 or something - at least then the boxes could be worthwhile in the long run.

Or even make the starter stuff open to trading so we can gift it to new players

12. They are rarer. Think I got the desk.

13. It’s an awesome concept. Free stuff around the clock. Little patience goes a long way.

14. Can ATA take out those boxes??
    Please the gifts are lame and... pointless without value and worthless to have them pleaseeee take them out they r annoying in the screen

SaintBun likes this.
  15. ~ added suggestion ~ would be kinda fun to double chances for spinner avatars and monthly items this way -I can never ever seem to get spinner avatars-

itsclara likes this.
  16. Boxes are stupid to get there’s no time to open freaking boxes Please remove them they r useless and give us crapp are freaking annoying take them away pleaseeeee

17. Its free stuff if u dont like them send me what u got from urz so far n then dont open them

18. Hey, ATA. I'm kind of enjoying this opening 2 timer boxes at the same time. Is there any option you could make it permanent? I'd be willing to pay even ECs for it.

19. I wish that you stopped getting these useless boxes after a certain level of kcs, I hate getting 40 of the same useless low level item smfh @ ata

itsclara likes this.