NEW FEATURE Timer Boxes!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 8, 2018.

1. ***********

You will be able to experience this new feature once you have the latest PIMD update, so please head to the app store to update your app now! However, it may take a few hours for the update to be available in your local app store, so keep checking!

What's up, fam?

One of the top things we hear from players is… “give me free stuff!!!” Okay, here you go– introducing TIMER BOXES!

These bad boys open given enough – you guessed it - TIME!

There are currently going to be two kinds of Timer Boxes, with different drops inside of them:

WOODEN PUZZLE BOX

The Wooden Puzzle Box exclusively contains Starter Furniture and is aimed towards helping brand new PIMD players get started with their dorm!

What's so special about Starter Furniture, you might ask? Starter Furniture is different from regular Furniture in a few ways. For one, they are not tradable, and for two, require their own special breakdown components to upgrade!

Cool Shade

Warm Welcome

LABYRINTH BOX

The Labyrinth Box contains your usual suspects: Cats, Kinis, all sorts of Keys, party amps, party vehicles, DNs, Prize Tokens, and other delicious items.

What's also brand new is that these Boxes will be dropping furniture breakdown components, which previously, were only attainable through recycling your furniture!

tl;dr here's a new kind of Box that costs time, instead of ECs to open ;) (You may however choose to speed up your timer by spending ECs, but you totally don't have to. it's an exercise in patience and delayed gratification )

FAQs

Where do I get these sweet new Timer Boxes?
    You have a chance of finding these Boxes at any party!

Can I trade these?
    Nah, Timer Boxes won't be tradeable.

Can I collect a million of them?
    Nope! Each box type has a maximum number you can hold at any one time so be sure to constantly be opening them to make space for new Box drops!

Can I unlock multiple Boxes at one time?
    No sir. You have to finish opening one Timer Box before you can begin unlocking the next one.

How will I know that my Box is ready to open?
    Make sure you have your push notifications on!
    We'll send you a nice ol' message when your Box is ready to open and you can start to unlock your next Timer Box!

Where can I find my new Timer Boxes?
    You'll find a fancy new icon on your Home Screen that says 'Timer'! This will lead you to your shiny new Timer Shelf where you can see all your Timer Boxes and have the option to start their timer!

ENJOY!

The *purrrrfect* Timer Box.

2. This sounds awesome!

3. This is really cool. Great upgrade to the game

4. 24h wait for 1box better come with strippers

5. This is awesome! Good job ATA

6. Oooooooo i like

7. There’s no update

8. Literally Kylie Jenner invented oxygen like ugh her mind

9. interestinggggg! support support.

10. ouuuu PIMD I see you, I see you 

11. I got my box but no timer tab ?

12. There is no update, where can I get the update!!!!!! I'M DYING TO GET THE UPDATE!!!!!!

13. 9k DNS LMAO

Piyu24 likes this.