A *Great* New Way to Earn ECs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 19, 2018.

1. It's hard to earn ec

2. Ive tried completing hella offers but haven't gotten a single ec even though I did everything right

3. Why not just give us some of your (what looks to be) 90-something thousand EC's on your account ?

4. If you want a decent amount yes. Then you don't recieve them and spend days going through the support team

5. A lot of my offers are ones that you actually have to purchase something in order to receive the ecs... what happened to all of the other types of offers??!

6. Yup. And like the comment above this one, those who actually get the order ones and buy things then spend the next like three days fighting with their support team to get us the EC we earned.

Bring back more user friendly offers or just take this out completely, kthx.

7. Offerwalls have a set of offers ranging in all types that are pre set, meaning there is a batch planned when an app/site sign up. They aren’t replaced when an offer is started, after that the offers that make the most profit (ones you have to purchase/subscribe to things) tend to be added more often, so literally the more offers you do the less chance the ‘free’ offers will show up again

8. That’s just how capitalism works

9. Please remove this feature because (a) it does not payout, and (b) there's nothing Ata support can do to help with your issues. You have to go to a third party to enquire why you're not being paid out. Like, this game is in a constant state of decline but not being able to assist your players for a feature YOU decided to put into play is really the icing on the cake. I've never come across such incompetent developers in my life.

10. This is epic!

11. It doesn’t work for me because I only ever get offers that require me to spend money right away on a third party app or website.

12. The fault lies with the developers of the apps/sites you complete the offers through, not ATA, nor Fyber. Though Fyber's customer service could be a little more organised. I've received 1734 ec's since the last promo, and the promo before that received near the same. I had to contact Fyber for a good third of those, but I still got them. It's trial and error, unfortunately you just seem to have had more error. Try and weed out the good offers, ask your club mates or world chat if they've had success, and do the same ones. It's worth it if you really want them!

13. wish you could give another 2x promo in offerwall. Theres's no new offers coming up. :(

14. All mine are still try a service or make a purchase

15. Same

16. Fun Fact: Since this has come out it has never worked for me ever, not once loaded, I don't even know what it suppose to look like ? carry on

17. I’ve been looking at the offer wall for days and never got a single offer. Not even the ones that make you pay.. is this supposed to happen?

18. Not supposed to, it is very normal tho

19. Oof the only offer that ever comes up on mine you have to pay for so there’s no point in doing it because you can get more just buying them