A *Great* New Way to Earn ECs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Hey, I've been trying this wall for a while now and I think it's a great idea! I've come along some problems tho and that is that some of the links don't really work or they will make you pay in a different way afterwards, I really do like the games that you have to play before getting your reward, but some other links like the win an iPhone or fill in a survey often don't work or you need to pay via text and for some people who can't pay it's a bit of a dissapointment, Just hope I could help you in some way :)

2. The offer wall doesn’t even have apps to try on iPhone, I have to find an android device just to do them.

3. Please provide more offerwall other than fyber. Most offers I get now needs purchase.

4. SAME

5. Same! That kind of defeats the purpose. Also, Fyber didn't even pay me for a lot of tasks, so I stopped wasting my time on them. Disappointing.

6. pimd does not control the offerwall or what is provided on it, they have no control what types of offers, for what device, or how often new ones are added

7. I don't get any offers ?‍♀️

8. Common problem, email fyber. Not ata. Explaining the issue, if no response after a week ask ata about the problem

9. Fyber has some of the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. The fact that ATA still supports them through their app is disappointing. I’d just try to take a simple trivia quiz for a few ec; and my phone would get a pop up that I won a $1000 Amazon gift card-demanding my personal information (which is a no-no for me). I’d have to force close Safari and Pimd and restart my phone to be able to use my phone again. That screen would not let you close out of it. You bet your britches I cleared all my cookies, website data, etc after that too. I could tell it started tracking stuff on my phone. I’d get so many more ads and unwanted pop ups online. I now have a good ad blocker and that finally helped. I pay my bills etc through my phone and really did not appreciate this at all. I brought this up to ATA who brushed it off on Fyber, and Fyber didn’t even bother to respond to me. Stay far away. It’s a scam. Beyond never receiving my ecs for completed tasks. And shame on you, ATA, for supporting this company through your app.

10. The offerwall isn’t up to ata. how it runs, what offers, how often more are added, if they’re apps or surveys, if they work in your location, none of it is ata’s fault.

That being said, all offerwalls on any app or site run the same way and can have the same flaws.

Ata supports the positive use of using an offerwall, the in game rewards, not “scams” or fault customer service on fyber’s end.

Yes all offerwalls have some things probably not good to trust but it’s all at user consent. You run the risk by doing them

Personally I’ve had the issues you’ve named in the past, so I know and learn what to avoid, yeah it sucks not getting the reward but that’s just how it is. Things happen

So to blame ata for trying to provide us with free rewarded ec isn’t right, they didn’t make you use the offerwall, try that offer, tell you to suck it up. It’s out of their hands once you agree to try the offer.

11. They usually just ask for ss of the completed task and they’ll add the ecs to your acc. It’s happened to me a few times but I always got my rewards after emailing them.

12. this feature never work for me and i am high key sad

13. Just add another offerwall besides fyber.

14. And I don't get many offers I get 1 in a week because it depends on geographical location and I live in Pakistan maybe that's why

15. That’s definitely why, unfortunately

16. How come you can only earn extra EC when connected to wifi?? I don't believe that is fare!

17. Not sure of your location but free WiFi is like everywhere usually, tho to answer you need WiFi to correctly allow the apps and such to know you completed it therefore being able to be awarded....and again, ata has no control over this

18. Same I had to get to level 4 in board Kings it took me like a week and I got nothing

19. Send a help ticket on your offer to fyber, usually works out

20. They reward is too little to spend money for them or spend a lot of time on other games. Not enough EC.