A *Great* New Way to Earn ECs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Hey fam!

Tess is right, Extra Credits do make the world go 'round, and we've heard your feedback for more ways to earn ECs in addition to buying them or getting them as rare drops!

Introducing... the Offer Wall!

What is it?
    It's a swanky new way of earning Extra Credits for free by completing simple tasks! These tasks can range from completing surveys, playing other games, testing out products and the like. This is a fantastic new option for players who don't have access to credit cards to be able to enjoy PIMD as much as anyone else!

To take advantage of this awesome new feature, find the Offer Wall in the Store/Shop!

A Relatively Quick Walk-Through

Head over to the PIMD Shop from your home screen.

From there, tap on the new 'Free Extra Credits' button, just below the EC and DN packs!

You will be taken outside the app, to a third-party page with a list of different offers for free ECs you may choose to complete! They range in different categories, time it takes to complete, and simplicity of task. Choose the ones you're in the mood for!

Here's an example of one of the offers: filling out a survey.

Once completed all the way through, you will get a confirmation screen telling you you've earned your ECs and how many!

To check on the status of your offers, simply tap on the three vertical lines on the top left of your screen, and from the green menu that appears, select 'Status'. Here you will see the status and history of all your complete and incomplete offers!

FAQs

Where is it again?
    Make sure you've updated to the latest version of PIMD on the App Store/Google Play Store. Then head over the Shop > Earn Free Extra Credits!

Why am I not getting any offers?
    There could be a variety of reasons. Offers available will vary from player to player as well, so you may not see the same tasks your bff in South America sees. In the same way that availability of video ads for Prize Tokens depends on your geolocation and demographics, this new offer wall factors in your own unique information as well.

It's also possible that you have finished all your offers, or have an ad blocker activated on your device, or have ad tracking disabled.

I didn't get my ECs! What can I do?
    Check out the status of your offer through the options menu (three horizontal lines on the top left corner). As the offer wall is managed by a third-party app, PIMD is not able to verify that you have completed your offers.

Have fun, PIMD crew!

You, except replace the dolla dolla bills with ECs, which is basically PIMD's currency anyway so it works. You're rich! Dreams do come true!

UPDATE

9/26
    If you have “use mobile data for ads” disabled in your PIMD Settings, you will not receive any offers. Make sure you have this setting toggled on!

• Ooo, thank you ATA.
      • x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x
        -Victoria

2. RIP to all the surveys and game installs that I did but never got credited for.

renamed1989, Ryrie, Pz and 6 others like this.
  3. I called it!

4. Holy crap, ata really is a blessing

5. Bout time ya slow ;)

6. Can’t wait for threads to be created complaining about not receiving rewards :?

7. I mean, the button still doesn't work for me. Maybe I should make a thread on that

8. These offers are actually time consuming oh geez

9. Cant update app Error 505

10. Is it gonna be one them things where u gotta buy stuff to do this shıt any way for most it. Thats what this shıt is always like

11. And in return for the time you’ll spend, you’ll be getting 1 ec atleast

Muschi and DiablosPrincess like this.
  12. Heck! Sounds like a deal

13. There’s currently quite a few options to “signup for a trial” or “spend $1” etc

14. I how you named this thread. It's *Great*

15. XD trust

16. Yeah, I usually find that the offers/surveys are really suckish. Like the offers are super time-consuming and not worth the payout, or you never quite seem to "qualify" for the survey.

Either way, it's nice that ATA included this because occasionally there are good offers/surveys. Also maybe out of frustration w/ trying to earn free EC some people will just whip out their credit card because that's 20x easier.

DiablosPrincess likes this.
  17. Uninstall and reinstall, that error usually occurs during a download failure. Installing fresh would give the update