MOAR New Items! Slow Jam & Slow Jam Spreader

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Re: MOAR New Items! Slow Jam

just a way for ATA to make people not in cat clubs pay ecs someway somehow

2. Nice! I like this idea.

3. Re: MOAR New Items! Slow Jam

Not really. Even if you’re not in a cat club, you don’t have to use this. This is only really required to use if you suck enough on parties to have to increase the time to finish it.

4. Re: MOAR New Items! Slow Jam

No support

5. Love love love this new addition!!

6. Re: MOAR New Items! Slow Jam

Support

7. Re: MOAR New Items! Slow Jam

Personally I would not use on my main account. My alts would not use either. They would recruit additional people from the community to help finish the party.

8. Re: MOAR New Items! Slow Jam

But unlike your alts and main, not every player is a professional at recruiting tbh

9. I think this would be helpful in situations where a club is failing a party and there are no admins available to accept other players even if lbh is called.
    Also, might help in situations where despite continuous efforts to recruit, there are still not enough players to complete the party.

10. Nice idea!

11. Thanks for the shout-out. They will definitely come in handy, <3.

12. Support. Will help the lbh crisis!

13. Re: MOAR New Items! Slow Jam

Maybe at some stage, but currently it's just a help to f2p clubs

14. [Big Boi Idea]

You guys implemented stickers for clubs, right?

So how about we actually CREATE stickers BY COMPLETING PARTIES! orrrrrr PvP.

Create unique pieces that drop from each party of the VIP, Bro Code, Otaku, etc. classes of party; that are like... really rare so it may take a while for the club to get them...

Have each party drop its own unique piece, and have it so that you can like combine them after doing each suite a handful of time, ya?
    Good idea?

and maybe do a gold version for Pros!

So they're like pieces of stickers!

and maybe have them be tradable? but people would just wanna flip them in stead of use them on the club so probably not a good idea, okay? okay!

15. Re: MOAR New Items! Slow Jam

It’s a nice idea but really 15 minutes isn’t all that much in most cases, if a club is struggling with a full last bar to go and nobody is really joining anyways. It’s nice though but waddabout super pro parties again

16. I don't have anything to add to this. This is basically why I support.

17. Re: MOAR New Items! Slow Jam

James I understand your point. We need how to recruit class 101. It's good there is additional tools like Slow Jam to help people if needed.

18. Re: MOAR New Items! Slow Jam

Pfft, make a How to recruit Class 101 thread tbh nubster .

19. Re: MOAR New Items! Slow Jam

I like this idea but it bums me out that not a lot of people appreciate them adding stuff JUST THE PLAYERS. I'm sure it's not easy.

Congrats to the 2 players who had this idea!