New Items: Party Amps

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Can you tell us the rarity of the items on the spinner?

2. I don’t see the point... all that to get 10%! Lol... prefer the care pack it works on all parties the same and we win it from tasks. U really need to improve the ideas ?

3. Agreed but it does stack with cp

4. Except that with these, your whole club benefits. ;)

5. Someone else asked this but they didn't receive a response from a Dev so I'm going to reiterate... How do you trade/gift these things? I can't seem to find them in my trades or showcase gifts. And before someone assumed they probably can't be, well please reread and you'll see it says they indeed can be traded.

6. It may be a bug that still needs to be sorted out? I would send a help ticket in.

7. Oof

8. If people are still having issues it took me a while but I found mine in the trade option, it was at the end of the showcase items near the porta potty
    Can’t find it in gift thoigh

9. I think this is a cute little something something. The game needs more extra stuff like this.

10. Would be good if these dropped from parties rather than being yet another thing from spinner.

11. Are the Amps tradeable?

12. Yes^ 

13. ^Yes.
    Glad I could help.

14. I've noticed some people posting about not finding these items in trade or gifts.... so I went to check for myself

Here they are, in both trade and gift windows
    Yes, they are fairly far down so if you only checked in recent items, you probably wouldn't have seen them.
    Hope this is helpful ?

15. Good job nubby^

16. Update to this, Someone gifted me an Otaku amp and I accepted but it's no where in my showcase or items and the game doesn't recognize that I have it :( I think the game ate my speaker, I sent in a ticket but idk Ig I wanted to share this for people to know that there might be some bugs with the speakers and to be careful

17. Same, I have baby alts and sent 3 Otaku amps on another alt for quick access, but it's nowhere to be found. Just sent a ticket.

18. i’ve been having that same issue since last week or so, it’s a bug i think