Some info on how PVP works

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Should also be balanced with TB, for the risk of being stripped sometimes doesn't seem too worth it when your money would be better invested into dvp's for misc. items.

2. Agreed, also regarding the "meet people tab" and the :mad: angry face button, if you were to apply this to real life terms (Yes ik this is game and shouldn't be taken seriously), you wouldn't just pick a random person and just sock them in the face right? (At least I hope you don't) So to have the fight button on the "meet people" tab is just a little weird to me because first impressions are everything and you wouldn't friend someone who broke your nose just because "they can"

But I'm just another stupid noob so disregard all that I said :)

3. Jersey, this is the section?

100mcs cap, yes.

but not - as far as has been mentioned -
    towards win/loss,
    damage dealt,
    or plunder calculations

4. At first I thought the same. Then I read again and again.
    Then I thought the cap was just for matchmaking. matchmaking you with someone with similar Stats+Tb+100mcs. But your over all misc still works. Or Nah.

5. It does, Noelle. Based on what they've said.

Maybe they just forgot to add win/loss, damage dealt, and plunder.

6. The new change is all about no matter how much misc stat items you have, only 100 mcs of the stat items will be counted towards your overall strength when you battle (your stat your tb 100 mcs bonus).

Ata changed the rules of the game back to 7 years ago when overall strength just count on your own stats and tb. At that time the gifts n items did not carry any stats with them.

7. To clarify, what kefo is explaining is correct.

The 100mcs cap is only relevent in terms of matchmaking, hit ranges, and leaderboard ranking. Whereas, prior to this change, misc was not relevent in any of these situations.

Prior to this change, full misc bonus was used when calculating the win/loss, damage dealt, and plunder and will continue to be used in this way.

8. This question is for Strange. I am looking for a response from ATA only.
    When battling will I be using my full miscellaneous bonus or the cap of 100 mcs?
    Which one?

9. I'm still gonna respond to you tbh.
    Your full misc will be used when battling, as explained in previous posts as well as the announcement thread.

10. I will wait to hear from Strange as I requested.
    BTW where does it state that??

11. If this is still confusing, you can refer to my post on the previous page which explains about how misc factored in before this change and how misc factored in after this change

12. Totally agreed. It has to be someone with authority from ATA to reply. It's not up to any of us to interptret and clarify which may be wrong.

13. it's literally written word for word. lyssa and i can provide you with the exact same answer ata will give you. lmao

14. The thing is that we're simply quoting what strange said.

We're not adding anything new or making additional claims. The proof you want has been provided by the devs in the OP. in this quote here.

15. Ya nubs ??‍♀️ LOL

PS. Support for op tbh, thnx for explaining.

16. Thanks for this. 10/10 thread.

17. Lyssa is correct. Your full misc stats are used for the battle.

They are also used for the challenge adjustment, but for challenge adjustment only, they are used at a lower multiplier than normal stats.

The cap is only applied for matchmaking, hit ranges, and leaderboard positioning.

Apologies for not making this clear. I will edit the OP to clarify.

One other detail I forgot to include: %cs items are used only in battle and challenge adjustment, and (still) have no contribution towards matchmaking, hit ranges, or leaderboard positioning.

Thanks for your patience and contributions everyone!

18. Thank you 

19. U can see ...how much people r interested in wars...why not do some of those...maybe take some break from the hunts or do a war hunt or maybe war on weekends...b2b same kind of party hunts is getting boring now...?