Spinner Changes!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Jul 22, 2018.

1. - Update! - Wednesday August 15th -

We have adjusted the free token timer again, the cooldown time is now 1 hour! :)

- Update! - Friday August 3rd -

Thanks everyone for your feedback during this test run! We've made a few more minor balance adjustments that are out now. We've also changed the cooldown time for Free Tokens back to 3 hours for now, but you might see this change up again as we continue to experiment over the next little while.

Hey everyone, I have a quick update for y'all regarding the Spinner! With the addition of the new Party Vehicle items, we've taken this opportunity to have a look at the current setup of the Spinner. We've made some adjustments that we'll be testing out over the next 2 weeks. After this time, we'll review how things went and take it from there.

What has changed?

Mainly, we've decreased the cooldown time between getting Free Tokens from 3 hours to 45 minutes. We've also tried to make the Spinner a bit more generous, so on average you should land on better rewards a bit more often. And no, we did not get rid of cash (though you may land on it slightly less often, and get more of it when you do).

These changes will be in effect from now, until Friday, August 3rd 12pm PST.

Note: You will only see the reduced timer on your next free open.

Go forth and spin.

2. Oh and cool ???

3. Oh my oh my oh my, yes

4. Support!

5. oof yes honeyyyy ?

6. Oooh ?

7. full support and excited about this!

8. ???

9. Yessss~! Cool gif too btw

10. Looking forward to the testing.

11. Always knew that Jean was the only kind one among you.

12. Ooh I do like the cash update too :’)

13. Support! And ty!!

14. Lie lie lie... i land on money. Or im a miserable cunt without luck ?? that too i guess

15. This is looking really good! Cash is more than double and out of 50 spins I hit 100x cash and a 5x cash