No Longer Supporting Older Platforms

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Any update on when there will be a ui update for iPhone X users? Tired of playing on half my screen ?

2. Does 4G LT count

4. Ask and you shall receive. Tyvm !?

5. SELLING 499 COZ AND CHAIR

I am selling this 2 wall me best offer I choose ??

6. Does amazon fire count

7. Can you try to sort out the upgrade on Amazon fire because I can't get in my main account.

8. Haha. ATA said no support. I like it

9. but frl what is an android ice cream sandwich??

10. An old operating system

11. I was wondering about amazon fire too. It says PIMD can’t connect to the amazon AppStore

12. You be surpise. I just got a s7 after having a s4 for so long. Ppl don't want to spend money sometimes. And I'm cheap so if it is still good to use why not keep it. My s4 just gave out and force me to buy a new one

13. I can't change my Avis even though I have won them. I have an Amazon and I would really like to change my Avi, can this be fixed with an update?

14. Guys in making a app or game on mobile or phone. Each version of the OS has their own components. And higher minimum OS means PIMD will add a feature or components that will no longer support below ICS and IOS 8. Anyway those 2 OS was like old OS. Everyone with 3-5 might have OS at least above that. And please at least know a little about tech. Even like this. Its just a lil things that should have most people know about and understand. Shame if you still think IOS means Iphone 8  or dont know what OS means or even you dont even know anything about the device that you hold every second in your life 

15. But which feature would they miss out on tho?

16. Any future additions, as well as updates to currently existing ones.

17. Guys android ice cream s. Is the old version of the Android .

18. They aren’t saying you can’t upgrade. You can upgrade dorms and in game, you can’t go past the update, and you can’t uodate the game. Like you’ll be stuck in the old version if the game and won’t be able to acces the new version