No Longer Supporting Older Platforms

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 30, 2018.

1. P

2. I'm surprised that people still use Icecream Sandwich,I think they were launched since 2011 and it's already 2018.....

3. What about amazon fire tablets?

4. Pimd app no longer on some Kindle devices  smh

6. I thought the oldest would be a kitkat o. O

7. You’ll be able to get the updates with iPhone 7

8. Uz still havnt say wtf this is wtf is it my game fùckng out alot lately n till u anser shìt its all 467468757864676% uz folt

9. ????

10. ^^

11. An easy way to tell which nickname your drois version is, you can go to settings>about phone>software. Then tap the version until something pops up. Its a secret minigame involving whatever version you have, like jellybean, marshmallow, etc... Have fun! :)

12. Oof. I haven’t updated my phone in forever 

13. I’ve had android for forever and never realized this was a thing

14. Holy shit it is a thing....

15. I thought everyone would have known about the damn android nicknames, unless they’ve either been hiding under a rock or despise android devices.

16. This is rediculous so ata expects us all to buy new phones too now? How can you get away with this what about the people who are affected by this some may be unemployed tbh ata u should buy us all new phones ill take a samsung galaxy s10+ thanks

17. My dude this ain’t ata’s fault even tho it be like that sometimes plus this issue has recently been fixed so what is you doing?