NEW FEATURE [NEW FEATURE] The Pub: A New Chat Channel

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Looking for rp

2. While all these updates are awesome, especially getting the thirsties outta campus, or at least trying, could we please get a multi-select option in the trade window. For quicker and easier trades?

Muschi likes this.
  3. Why shud we use speakers used in pub?
    I wanted new feature which shows when was our club member hit party so we can kick if he hasnt

4. I know Mods are volunteering their time and I absolutely appreciate that. I just feel like we need to work a bit harder. Campus still has people asking for RP.

Before you go and try and “educate “ me I know campus has been a ton better since the update. I know Mods ARE doing their job. I just want to make sure we don’t slack off. Yes, I say we. Cause it’s not just their job it’s ours too.

I just don’t want to see campus turn into the pub 2.0 cause noobs/weirdos aren’t worried about being punished. So they feel like they can post whatever whenever.

Ktybyenow

Muschi likes this.
  5. Check Party History for hits

Muschi likes this.
  6. So is there a reason why the mods are stricter in the Pub chat now? I got muted for something really ridiculous . I didn’t ask for social media , I didn’t curse .

Or are y’all just being ridiculous now and plan on being a little less strict later ? Because it’s sad how the mods pick and choose what they deem to be inappropriate and don’t hold everyone to the same standards....

7. Social media or cursing at someone aren't the only things that can get you silenced. the pub follows "old campus" rules, basically.

8. I get that. But for the mods to not hold everyone to the same standard is disappointing. In your initial
    Post you said that using emojis to represent something t sexual isn’t allowed . But then in the same post, you made an example of what should be in pub with emojis that obviously have sexual connotations. My point is that y’all need to be fair when putting people on mute . Don’t just pick and choose what y’all think is appropriate. There should be a consensus amongst the mods on what’s acceptable in pub. I feel like everything is up to how that particular mod feels on that particular day. Because i got muted for essentially posting what you suggested i should post in the pub.

9. That’s just my suggestion . I still love the game and i will continue to play . I’m just confused on what’s acceptable and what’s not . I feel like it’s such a gray area .

10. No new update just wanted to bring this post forward for the super sexy jazz rp comment in the description.

11. Honestly for once I don’t mind an old thread got bumped. Seems WC needs a reminder

?????

12. Can u guys create a new feature 4 us 2 trade with money or ecs or dns

13. Also, can u help us create a way we can send more than 1 gift at a time
    Btw, u guys are doing a great job

14. Oh just seen just now that Pimd crated pub on my birthday 😂my ign :- @-Mr_Beast-