Sneak Peek: Party & Chat Revamp

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 25, 2018.

1. And the change train just keeps rolling through PIMD-town.

Over the next two weeks, we will be performing a closed beta test with select iOS PIMD players to try out our brand new updates to the Party and Chat system!

These upcoming changes surround improved functionality and visual redesigns! This means making the UI/UX look less like butts and more like delicious eye candy! It is also important to note that gaming mechanics aren't changing.

Here are a couple of teaser shots!

As a note, these images do not represent the final changes. With the help of our beta testers, we will be making updates and improvements as necessary with the aim of improving your gameplay!

Parties

Chat

As you may or may not have noticed, we've made some changes to the chat channels. We're continuing to work on this and as part of that, we are looking into creating chat rooms with different themes. Once again, nothing is absolutely final as of yet but we've heard all'a y'alls feedback and so the overall goal is to provide everyone with an excellent chat experience!

We will keep you guys posted on when these become official features on Party in my Dorm! Watch this space!

Muschi likes this.
  2. I'm glad this is on Apple. ?

3. Re: Sneak Peek: Party

4. Re: Sneak Peek: Party

Oh wowie. Whoa.

5. Re: Sneak Peek: Party

these look pretty cool! can’t wait to see the updates either via beta or when released ^^ the party rework seems interesting, and i’m psyched for more chat channels.

6. Re: Sneak Peek: Party

I hate Apple now

7. Re: Sneak Peek: Party

So how would the energy work.. Would it be just combined intel and strength? ?

8. Re: Sneak Peek: Party

Oh now you go active.

9. Re: Sneak Peek: Party

This all seems very odd 

10. Re: Sneak Peek: Party

I LOVE IT.. I wish Small IOS get have too like SE. ?

11. O wow that's a big change

12. Looks confusing

13. Re: Sneak Peek: Party

Apple ily ?

14. Re: Sneak Peek: Party

This looks pretty cool

15. Re: Sneak Peek: Party

Jeaaahhhhh

16. Looking forward for new things that concept might attract the interest of the ppl who r losing coz of money based game for the ppl who spend :)

17. Im done lmao

"After Dark"

You sick fúcks

18. Re: Sneak Peek: Party

Seems pretty neat