Heckfire Rewards Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Last week we gave everyone who downloaded our new game, Kingdoms of Heckfire, exclusive rewards in PimD. Well... almost everyone. If a particular setting on your phone, sometimes referred to as Advertising Tracking, was turned off then we had no way to associate your PimD account to your Heckfire account. We'd rather not ask you to turn on Ad Tracking because you might have a good reason for turning it off, so instead we will be opening up a new way for you to associate your PimD and Heckfire accounts AVAILABLE UNTIL FRIDAY DECEMBER 8TH at NOON PT. If you have NOT received the Heckfire rewards in PimD, please follow these steps and reference the screenshots below:

STEP 1
    Open Kingdoms of Heckfire and tap on your Avatar in the top left corner of the screen. You will need to complete the Tutorial first.

STEP 2
    Tap on the Mail button.

STEP 3
    Tap on the New Message button.

STEP 4
    Enter the following details in the New Message fields, excluding the square brackets and taking care to type everything correctly.

To: PimdRewards
    Subject: [Your PimD Username]

DO NOT change your PimD username before you receive your rewards this Friday.

You MUST type your name EXACTLY as it appears in PimD. Capitalization, barcodes, etc must match.

You will receive your Heckfire rewards in PimD shortly after NOON PT on FRIDAY DECEMBER 8TH.

2. o cute, ty for accommodating ?

4. that gif tho

5. Deeper.

6. You guys are adorable ?️

7. Ohh i was so late to download last time, do i'll get reward if i download it now? :)

8. If you download Kingdoms of Heckfire AND follow the instructions in this thread, then yes you can get them.

9. I tried to install it last week and it told me it wouldn't run on my iPhone 5s with the newest iOS. I even checked to make sure it was up to date in iTunes.

10. I was supposed to receive mine the first time but never did :(

11. Awesome! Thank you so much

12. This post is for you bud.

<3

13. thank you for this!

14. Thanks!

15. Thank you ???

16. Inappropriate. This is what I was talking about. HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Our eyeballs work

17. tnx ATABruce!! Yea!! lvl town hall 8 here!! :)