Play Kingdoms of Heckfire for Exclusive PimD Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2017.

1. I got the same answer so I looked. I have an iPhone 6s+ and my Ad option was enabled, too, so it’s not just you.

2. I've got the heckfire and pimd on the same phone. been playing for days now . im waiting for the rewards yesterday but i didnt get it!Hoping that you can fix it so players like me will get their respective rewards!

3. If you didn’t make an account, by click on the tab on the left and going to extras, guys you didn’t get a single thing. YOU HAd to MAKE AN ACCOUNT not just DOWNLOAD THE APP.

4. Even if it is enable they said it doesn’t matter now. I guess they’re trying to send the items another way

5. lol. ofc we made an acc. were not dumb

i also got the same problem as those guys.  i also didnt get any awards from plahing heckfire. hope you can help us all. and i dont need to enable that on my setting BECAUSE ITS ENABLED ALL ALONG. ?

6. I didn’t get rewards in KoH ??‍♀️

7. I’m just saying no attitude needed, put in a ticket to ATA. Instead of coming here for help not like they check forums saying oh wow ?

8. yeah I just turned mine off, kinda upset if I don’t get my prizes because of that cause a girl on my wall didn’t even know what heckfire was

9. Made my acct and never received my rewards. My “limit advertising” is not enabled. What do I need to do?

10. I didn't get my rewards till now!!! Please help

11. I got the same answer. I guess we all just need to keep waiting.

12. I created my account before Friday and never received my rewards 

13. I Still havent received the rewards from making a account on kingdoms

14. still am disappointed since I had it downloaded and been playing from the beginning  when it first released LOL

15. Don't think people would read the previous comments ._. Though all we can do is wait now...

16. Dang I missed the cut off:(((

17. I got that same reply, but I don’t have an Android I have an iPhone... hoping it gets fixed soon! I have been playing since beta!

18. Still haven't received anything either. Hope we get them soon..

19. Are the avatars for pimd or heckfire

20. Same