Play Kingdoms of Heckfire for Exclusive PimD Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2017.

1. ***Rewards will be added to your account shortly after Noon PT on Friday, December 1st

****Grab your Heckfire bonus from the Chest section of the Heckfire Store BEFORE Noon PT on Friday, December 1st. The Chests are called "Android Chest" or "Apple Chest" depending on your device.

2. Can we delete it after Friday? Lol

3. If we already have the same account linked to both games, we will get our rewards?

4. If you are playing Heckfire and PimD on the same device you will also get the rewards! Doesn't matter when you created your account as long as it's before Friday.

5. I’ve logged into koh on the same device, does it the items come instantly, or does it take time for the process to work?

6. Check out the bottom of the poster! The rewards will be added to your account shortly after Noon PT this Friday.

7. So we don’t have to do anything special to get the rewards? Just play it on the same device?

I’m tbh excited to try this. I have it downloading right now

8. I played it during soft launch but uninstalled. I'll give it another try :)

9. Been playing this  but I lost my old account

10. Uninstalled it cause it was getting addictive. Installed it again. ?

11. I done the same. Uninstalled because eventually, it turns into a waiting game

12. why don't you ask KHF players to give 5 starts rating for free gem :(

13. Asking them to lie? How scummy

14. Disgusting

15. Would beta testers receive same rewards regardless of testing the game before hand?

16. <3 im already on it

17. I wish I could download it but I need WiFi :( apple sucks (can y’all make a work around)