!!!Black Friday 2017!!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The current ATA VS BF BATTLE SCORES
    Black Friday: 3
    ATA: 0

2. im a bit annoyed, we do parties to win these boxes but we can't even open them :/ and then finally i think i might get something good because of black friday, but after buying the bags you have to pay to open them to. i just want to get some cool avis without spending much. i know this is how you get more profit and i understand, but its not as fun when you miss out on such great avis because you simply dont have money

3. there should be some way for us to earn high stat avatars without spending money for real though :/

4. Can we open the avatar bags even after this hunt is over?

5. Server went down four times, dont forget that

6. Is anyone else having issues with their clubs party drops being stalled?? Half of my club that participated in the last party still have not received their drops

7. High stat avatars are in lite boxes and you open two a day and have the possibility of getting one for free

8. still refusing to address the fact that people got all 6 for 600 and others have to pay 1200..

9. Early bird catches the worm. Black Friday 101

10. which would be a fair point if it was advertised that way instead of it being described as a “visual glitch”

11. I am unable to purchase the Tess pack! The page doesn't go beyond "Confirming purchase".

12. Agreed

13. O I tap for Jean’s tapes

14. Curious question - I don’t have all the collectible items to do so, but what’ll happen when my items “merge”?

15. that happened to me and i ended up accidentally buying it 5x LMAO

16. aaaaaand they’re still refusing to acknowledge this ?

17. Are the little boxes that drop the things that combine permanent?? Please, say yes..

18. Yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.