PIMD Welcomes You To: The VIP Lounge

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Typically I'm not one to side with ata but after careful calculations and basically very simple math, I've concluded that the vip package us actually an amazing deal! For those who already purchase dn, this package is better than buying a $20 dn pack. 5dn a day for 7 days, like wow that's 35 dn, 3 MORE than you get from a $20 dn pack. Plus 70ec 7pimdkeys(70ec equivalent)and a special box that, like ALL pimd related boxes have a higher chance of being junk than a super surprise. And lastly, the 3x prize tokens!!! Like damn, its worth the $20 for this alone. I started the day with 72 spins and by bedtime I'd reached over 190. That's simply amazing. Thanks ATA! Loving the vip pack! Shame on all you cheap asses for complaining?

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  2. My VIP package ended after 3 days. Been 28 hours and ata don’t seam to give a care in the world about fixing the issue even tho I have screen shots of 7 full days promises as rewards. I’ll be disputing this charge with my bank if I’m issue is not fixed.

3. this is a great addition ?

4. It be great addition if it gave what it advertises.

5. LMAO

6. Can anyone tell me how to get mcs items for pink clouds

7. You have mcs in your showcase already. It's stat items

8. Could someone please link me to where the post about the latest VIP lounge box contents is? This thread is the closest I can find and I want to check out the avvies and furni ?

9. No

This is for your own good

Muschi likes this.
  10. Here it is.

11. Just a suggestion that the fact that these boxes don’t stack should be added into the store. Had I known that, I wouldn’t have gotten the vip package since I can’t always get onto the game. Missed two days and was told “oh well.”

12. Why would you spend $20 USD a week if you aren't gonna get on a least once a day? Isn't that kind of wasting your personal money? Like the box isn't the only goody in the VIP package

13. Stop reviving old threads

14. They did state that when it was released. Dunno if it's anywhere when you go to purchase it.

Muschi likes this.
  15. I bought one week. Period. And I did it on a week I thought I’d be able to get online each day. Not everyone’s life runs smoothly, not all jobs are same shifts. Sorry if that’s a problem for you. Like I’m not asking for money back or demanding I deserve what I lost. I offered a suggestion because not everyone goes into the forums to look at old posts for info that could have been in the store. And when they do and ask questions, people complain about old threads being revived, like Mini over there. Glad you have a perfect life that lets you spend all day each day on here. We’re not all lucky, but whatever, continue to complain about a dämn suggestion.

16. I wasn’t on the game when they were released. I joined a couple months ago, and no it’s not mentioned in the store.

It is what it is. I’m not asking for but offered a suggestion that could help others.

17. Dude it wa a genuine question, I wasn't trying to be rude. Your explanation makes sense and I forgot how busy some people are. Sorry for coming off as rude.

18. Well to be quite frank ataBruce.

I don’t feel your warm welcoming wishes.

It frustrates me to no end that people on other platforms and other countries have to pay more.

And it only lasts a damn week.

You gotta start being fair in today’s society ata. If you’re charging for a product it should be one flat rate price for EVERYONE.

No matter what country or platform is used. Otherwise it’s not fair to your other players that have to pay MORE. (Not just for vip boxes, but for EC’s DRs Notes, basically anything you can put a price tag on) Just because they don’t live in USA or Canada.

You’re really being unfair to your more international players.

That’s my 2 cents anyway.... oof right, we got rid of 1cent value coins like 20 years ago... my bad.

19. Its not based off of ATA but the app stores themselves.