Social Purchases Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Introducing an all-new feature when you purchase EC or DN bundles from Tess and the Nurse! Reward your clubmates and yourself for making purchases! Everybody wins!

Head over to the Store to check it out.

Out of all the EC and DN purchases available in the new Store, some of these will just give you Rewards, while some will give you AND your club mates a little bit extra when purchased! The bigger the purchase, the better the reward.

When someone makes a purchase that includes a Club reward it will be announced in your Club Chat! Note that the purchaser will always get a slightly cooler Box, while their club mates will get a pretty cool Box!

You and your clubmates will have 24 hours to collect your Box from the Rewards Inbox (a snazzy new button on your home screen). If you do not collect your rewards, they will be LOOOOOOOST FOREEEEEVVERRRRRR.

Once the 24 hours are up, you won't be able to collect your Reward Box anymore (sad face).

IMPORTANT: You MUST have the latest version of PIMD to receive your Club Purchase Rewards!!!!

What your Club Purchase Boxes look like. So cute.

What's in the Box, you ask? Avatars and stat items! Here's a quick preview:

Quick hint on the stat items! Collecting different combos of these items might do interesting and unpredictable things. Trade and see what happens! That's all you're getting.

Have fun!

Muschi likes this.
  2. Interesting feature ?

3. That cute Ava though.

4. I don't like it

5. Will this be around after Black Friday?

6. Think so. It says ‘New feature’ on the top. So hopefully this isn’t just for this hunt

7. Yup, this will stick around indefinitely!

Muschi likes this.
  8. What are the bundle deals? I only see prices not descriptions..

9. Yeah sorry about that! We're working on getting the descriptions in there. For now, please check the Black Friday main post, I've added the contents for each bundle there!

Muschi likes this.
  10. Oh my gosh  will have to go to a flash cc club ? haha

11. I got a pig eating pizza ?

12. Indefinite giftbombs = OP af

13. Can't you just put these avatars in store please. I want that one female avi with plushie its so kawaiii?

14. I just want Marcelines DNS please kthxbye

15. can i have some :<?

16. Take it back and go away.