Black and Gold

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. You know what to do. Keep tabs on your phone for that phone call!

Fun Things Every Day

Being Black Friday and all, we decided to introduce new event gifts every day! Not only that, players will receive 1 DN for every day they log in until Tuesday noon PST.

Be sure to be playing on the daily to reap these rewards!

Black Friday Amazing Furniture Box

These beautiful new furnishings will be available throughout the event, however, they will only be available through the Black Friday Amazing Furniture Box, the Black and Gold Box, and the Black and Gold Box LITE. That means these furniture pieces won't be available in the regular Amazing Furniture Box, keeping them exclusive to this event!

Presenting the Black Friday Furniture Box.

Also.. there might be more furniture dropping as the event unfolds. Maybe. You didn't hear it from me.

2. I need all of this furniture 

3. This is amazing. I need everything. I'm so excited and this furniture is so pretty, I love everything about this hunt. Thanks ATA  Last time I was this excited was the Oscar hunt in Feb.

4. Can we talk about the most important thing though...new bookcase!  Thank you ATA, you listened to our desperate plea!

5. Omg I am so in love with this hunt!! Great work ATA and yay for the beautiful bookshelf!

7. The new bookcase looks awesome, I hope I'm lucky enough to get one

8. Low-key I need this furni ?... good job ATA!

9. Wow, I love these furnis ?

10. Are we supposed to guess when there is game updates now? Or maybe we have to check the app store 3 times a day to know...?

11. Turn on automatic updates if you like! We don't actually control the exact time new updates are released. At the whim of Google and Apple.

12. I haven't gotten a dn yet. Does it come randomly when you log on? Or are you supposed to get it right off?

13. First DN should arrive around Noon PST.

14. What's up with the NYE hunt? .. Lil early for that.

15. Can’t tell if the new gift is meant to be 2.5b lmao

16. I've heard dormmates are on sale for cyber Monday. Is this true?

17. Are we able to open boxes after Tuesday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.