A Reminder: Farming, Harassment and In-Game Extortion Policy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Someone teach me how to post memes on here like show me the way ;-;

Arlo290 likes this.
  2. this is why we called you racist btw. you were the one who brought this up in the first place, that’s called being racist.

i’m sure your ancestors would be “disgusting” by the way you treat everyone else...and by your terrible spelling lmao

4. fixed

5. Plz hep. Show me da wae

6. If you to to the internets, and search up a image, copy the image link, and input like so:
    PS - remove the asterisk ? " style="max-width: 100%;" />

7. ^ Welp, bb code went wrong ?
    Time to kms

8. Is K.M.S really censored? :lol:

9. yeah snowflake, history isn't racist.

I standby my comments.

you must be one of those blue hair hippy freaks if you find that racist.

10. I mean unless you meant “disgusted” then thats definitely some form of racism lol

11. And my ancestors would be proud of me. Are you kidding :lol:

I'm standing up for what I believe. I'm standing strong in the face of persecution. And my ancestors probably had bad spelling too, genetic.

They'd throw me a party :)

12. They'd slaughter the finest swine.

We'd have us a pig roast & kegger. Cuz thats how we hill folk roll :)

13. i’m actually a god damn texas born all american. you’re comparing your suffering on a game to people’s suffering of the holocaust where they were tortured, burned, and starved to death. were you torchured, burned, and starved to death? no bc it’s a GAME.
    get off your high horse with your “holier than thou” mentality and actually think about what you are saying.

I figure you’re from the south (as I am as well) from your use of “y’all,” “snowflake,” and you denounced the usage of drugs in favor of god. I think you are also white by your use of the aforementioned racist comments. and lastly, I think your use of the word “hippie” vs a modern term signifies you are on the older side.
    now putting together that you are an older, southern, white woman from the south (which btw is too bad for you especially because studies found that older southern history textbooks actually were biased in their historical reportings in schools).

no woman like that should be on a college, essentially, role playing game, whining about how she gets hit/doesn’t get hit (i’m getting mixed messages), and arguing with a few people and an 18 year old girl who goes to a school that teaches you to be open minded and not racist, ässholes who think they can lighten up a tragedy because they don’t understand the emotional extent that people during that tragedy suffered.

i’ve said my bit. too much drama for me, arguing goes nowhere when you are talking to a close minded southern conservative woman...trust me, I know from experience.

I honestly just hope that you’ll realize that it’s okay to be wrong once in a while, we all are wrong at times.

14. ? peace out to the fellow “hippies” on here amirite?

srsly tho, i’m gone

15. Close, but nooooo

I'm not a racist, I'm a realist. Why am I allowed to make historical analogies from any other period of history but bring up WWII and OMG the trigger goes off! I gave away my geography with my hill folk comment. And damn man you acting like I'm 80, I'm younger than half the Vip list. I think that makes me pretty average age for this game. Thanks for your concern though.

bye bye snowflake

16. Eat the hits. They taste like candy tbh

17. again,

although maybe not because they're clearly Crackers-R-Us Racism Pills™

18. >kat offers you a stat drop cf
    >you refuse
    >cf offer withdrawn
    >weeks later
    >you emo drop to 0/0
    >claim you fulfilled cf
    >wasn't even a cf offer on the table at this point
    >whine when your other accs are still hit because you didnt cf
    >make bs up about ex breaking cf
    >still whine about it literally years later
    >el
    >oh
    >el

19. In other news, Support says "if they have offered you ec items, then that's ok, as long as you don't have any ec items as part of your CF Terms. Make sure to follow the rules!"

So you are safe from being banned if offered ec items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.