A Much Needed Warning About Phishing Sites

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 5, 2017.

1. @haIbie

2. Golly, if I gave out my acc info and that resulted in very unfortunate circumstances for both myself and the person financing my phone app for me and then I conjured up yet another boneheaded conspiracy theory, blaming an uninvolved third party to save face (in my mind, at least) in the eyes of anyone within earshot of my constant whining, I'd feel REALLY stupid right now.

3. Don't DDOS my toaster brahh.

No really plz dont I love him.

He's a very hot toaster, if you catch my drift.

4. I'm lucky enough to have my account back?

5. Lmaooooo Idiots

6. Great choice of memes tho Marcy

7. Yasssssssssssss to Thor and Freaks and Geeks

Fantastic likes this.

8. Don't lie, nothing is 100% secure. Everything is hackable

Fantastic likes this.

9. You can't hack anyone's accounts unless you gave them your email and they ran a brute force and got lucky and it didn't take a year. In which case don't give out your email dummy. :roll:
    If you had the knowledge and skills you could get into their servers. But a breach would be picked up pretty quick and they'd roll out an update your password message to everyone :? They never claimed their servers are bulletproof. But a single persons account can not be hacked. And if a server was conoromised they'd know about it and act on it.

Fantastic likes this.

10. [​IMG]

11. Support for the freaks & geek .gif at the bottom

Fantastic likes this.
  12.  #BanHammered ? love the word

Fantastic likes this.
  13. Someone should've given John Podesta the phishing lecture.

And anyone stupid enough to fall for a phishing scheme in 2017 really needs to get their head out of their ass.

Fantastic likes this.

15. Some people just gotta learn from mistakes :D There's no stopping them

16. Lot of people used to say in World Chat "I got 1K ecs from this website"

I am like Yew must be the website creator 

17. Honestly just trying to get free dns and ec from the web is like writing "I'm Thupid" on your forehead. And if you want dns and ec get a job. The age is supposed to be above 17 so go get a job and work it while you whistle( song lyrics)