Our LGBTQ+ community

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATALowkeyLoki, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good for meego, pimd sucks. But did they get this announcement as well?

2. i dont know but experience taught us that ata treat other products better

3. How u gna say in medai far less frequently thats a put down to lgbtq community.. They have all kinda of rallys and within last year have gotten more done then any other single group in history.

4. Like what..gay marriage? And what else?

5. Beautiful. 

6. Send any special gifts.. ??

7. HIIIIIIIIIIII JODIEEEEE

8. we're still get murdered by the dozens in nightclubs so im not sure where the progress is cuz walking down the street doesnt save the lives of the 1 in 8 trans women of colour that are murderrd for their identity but maybe thats just me lol!!!!!!!

9. Here's an idea, hang out in better neighborhoods.

People don't tend to get shot walking down the street in nice neighborhoods... Js

10. America should support all Americans, Frankenstein. I'm sure there is some sort of fundamental human right tied to this, and yes, while taking care of your own safety is important, it's reprehensible that any of America is unsafe for any denomination of the populace.

Those numbers don't demonstrate a catalytic issue, rather a circumstancial issue. The "overrespresentation" of Trans people isn't a result of them all hanging around lower SEC neighbourhoods foolishly. They are probably distributed geographically across America equally to the general population.

That overrepresentation is due to disgust and hate :)

11. Not true. Cities breed weak minded people. You'll notice in Appalachia "gender identity" problems don't really exist much. The weak minded out here kill themselves off doing dumb stuff, only the strong survive.

12. You're half right and 80 percent wrong

13. That's some nice mathing ya did there

14. If you've done any behavioural science studies, you would have heard of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.
    While the first layer are absolutely crucial for survival, higher layers are referred to as human rights and, yes, perhaps tending to spiritual matters is a result of a relative luxury to others, the need is always there, it is simply not of a high enough priority until the other more immediate needs are fulfilled.

I disagree that luxury is what breeds stupidity.
    I think that in some it is an integral need.
    Idk what you mean by them killing themselves off doing stupid stuff. I think what you said there sounds really stupid. Are you saying that there's a correlation between stupidity and transgenderism and homicide rates?

How exactly are these dumb people getting themselves killed?

15. Thats right love everyone even the haters pansexual pride

16. I've been labeled as the school's "gaymo" the gay emo (yes I'm a guy) and i m just done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.