Our LGBTQ+ community

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATALowkeyLoki, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao people are so triggered by gender issues

2. According to the CDC millions of Americans are infected by parisites and many go untreated or misdiagnosed. Millions of people in the US aren't coming down with HIV.

3. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Support ??
    Happy Pride Everyone ?️‍

4. ? I'm extremely happy about the PRIDE Avis and gifts, I absolutely love them all  PRIDE

5. lock request :?

6. How can we talk and see our roommates in our room and can we sleep together

7. wrong thread

8. You guys are amazing for doing this!!! A lot of apps will do stuff like this but will forget asexuals/aromantics, polyamourous, and transgenders. So I want to thank you guys so much for thinking of everyone in the LGBTQ+ community! Love ya lots!

9. Nice upgrade

10. First off, I 100% agree! Although some Avis seemed a little stereotypical of the group, I applaud this inclusion and I don't identity as any of these groups. I had one concern while doing trading in wc...I was trying to avoid her bc I'm sure she was just seeking attention, so I hope someone else reported her hate speech. I don't know if anyone else brought this troll up but she was in wc saying highly offensive things about groups of people that she (I'm assuming since her avi was female and she made such a huge point of god's hatred for entire groups of people who she has never had experience with and have no concept of the fact that you don't have a choice in how you are born or who you fall in love with). I would just suggest if more mods could be available on wc bc she really needed to be silenced for her hate speech and was not shy about it at all and clearly have never even met a person from any of the groups represented here.it was the only part of this event that was upsetting to me and clearly many other people based on reactions from the community! Again..kudos and the plushies are absolutely adorable!tysm

11. Nasty noob is nasty

12. Hey, why didn't KAW forums get a gender identity lecture from ata?

Did smash get one too? Meego? Is meego still a thing?

Why us?

13. This makes me so happy to see. My family refuses to accept me and blames my bisexual orientation on my mental illnesses. It's such a relief that I still have a safe haven, even if it's just on a game.

Thank you ATA. 

14. ANIMAL CRUELTY IS BAD

15. Re: Our LGBTQ community

I'm offensive and I find this straight...

16. Re: Our LGBTQ community

I'm straight ? But I enjoy my gay fwends' company, they are so fun to be with.

17. What people do in their individual life shouldn't effect what you do in yours. That's their business. If someone changes how they view their own "preference of the day" how does that include anyone but them or who they choose as a partner? You don't have to accept it, or even acknowledge it. If it isn't your cup of tea, graphics a different cup & go on with your day, they don't mind, why should you?

18. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Couldn't of said it better my self Ata.Well done I think you guys are moving forward with this app after all .

19. actually meego has better rathing than pimd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.