POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Yes i know the rules for sure, but i need to know the names of some club for the Bento session

2. I'd try asking campus and pub, as well as your friends and mentors.

3. How much are bentos worth in mcs I know they are worth 35-39 chibis but I don’t know about Stat items let me know ASAP thanks :)

4. I personally would say 2.5mcs mixed, or 2mcs singles for a bento.

5. Thank you so much ?

6. Thanks so much for the response. I definitely wish we could get a movement going to use the other bentos too.

7. What can i do with old timer boxes? Or can i only get rid of it if i open them?

8. Either open them or ignore them. You can still win avatars and furni via them so they aren't useless.

9. They're 500,000 C's per bento and each one takes 40 items to make the bento. This is including the Maeve sets, the Pep! ones, and the one that actually looks like a real bento (Sorry, can't recall the name of that set just now).

They all take the exact same number of components, all grant the same bonuses, and tbh, the other sets seem a little harder to get all of the parts for.

So, now I'm forced to ask why we are still letting the few, who didn't actually pay attention, run the show on this?

10. I’m not understanding what you mean by not paying attention.

The person asked about how much a bento was worth when exchanging it for miscellaneous items. Not the stats of the bento.

Plus, chibi bentos have a different price point than Maeve or Alf bentos because the drop rate for the items needed to create them are different.

11. In need for advice on dormmates. I have 36 dorms unlocked and soon they will be all occupied by 80b dormmates. What's next? Should I upgrade them or exchange to a higher tier dormmates? If exchange, which tier dormmates I should get?
    Thanks in advance ?

12. I would suggest that you don't upgrade the dormmates, instead replace them with higher tier dormmates. People tend to skip t8 dormies and go straight to t9. I'll try to bump a thread for you! :)

13. Actually here 
    Found from this thread. Couldn't find the link to the original thread though :(

14. Bump for forums related questions. I'm watching this thread so should be able to answer your questions soon after you ask.

15. Why aren't we able to join more than one club? At least two would be nice.

16. You can merc between the two. See if both clubs will give you Gold Passes. then you can hop between them seamlessly

Or just do one as ur club and put friends in the other in a pimd gc

17. You can do that? I never knew that thanks. I'll see about that ^^

18. No problem!

19. How can i increase money won eveytime i do a action in party, i win at least 7.54 million. I want to increase it.

20. I’d make sure you’re at max plunder to start.

It’s calculated by taking your stats.
    Every 1kcs x 15m = Combined Price of Tutors you should hire

Also Care Packaged increase cash payout, as well as VIP and promos.