POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. How i can delete my posts here?

2. Ask a mod

3. Just trying to use color for the first time

4. Can someone explain the different codes in club banners?
    Ex
    ?/4/8mcs=60cc | =14cc

5. One Cat or 4 bentos or 8 million combined stat items, can get you 60 Cat Cafe Parties. One bento gets you 14 parties.

6. Does this mean that if you were to join the club and gift one bento, you could stay for 14 parties? Or is it simply them advertising that they will give you 14 cats if you give them a bento?

7. It just means that you can stay for 14 cat parties ‍♀️

8. I’m kinda embarrassed to ask this as I’ve been playing for 6 months now and I feel like I should know. I just got a badge for 10,000 sleuthing tips but I don’t really pvp is this just because people tried to eavesdrop on me and failed? Or is there something I’m missing?

9. Can be obtained by pvp or party hitting, as long as it reaches 10k you’ll receive it

10. Thank you! I was really confused because I wasn’t hitting anyone. I didn’t know I’d get it from a party too. 

11. You can also get fight losses from parties, so you can gain pvp loss awards as well from parties

12. Is MiniMinx cool?

trick question the answer is yes

13. how to get free ask out

14. Valentines hunt or have someone ask you out

15. what is DVP?

16. This is when two players volley a tutor in attempts to transfer money from one player to a second. Both the tutor and the player who doesn't keep the tut at the end will make money.

17. Can someone help lease explain cat club lingo to me?? I know DN and SFW, but I’m not sure about the others...

18. Which are you confused about specifically?

19. UL, UG, IHS, and SD?

20. Unload
    Upgrade
    In house seller - club mate that sells cats
    Self drop - you drop your owned item