POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. No way around that, you’re stuck on that account with that device until the 24 hours are up 

2. If they use Android, they can access their main if they download Parallel Space and duplicate the PIMD app

3. Oh true ^ or I guess if they have another device lying around  but with that particular one, they’re stuck

4. Wipe your device clean and use a new Apple ID or Google account and download the pimd as new

5. Hi 
    I'm having trouble where to find out which bb items are rare or common. ?
    I'm not to saavy on searching the forums without getting 300 hits that are all about 3000 pages long. ... Is there a way to search within a posted topic? It doesn't look like it. The other question that came to me as I was searching the Bb items is: are the peachicks combined into avatars? What's the complete manifestation of a peahen?..idk 
    Haha
    Thanks, in advance, for any guidance. 

6. 1.) To see which are common and which are rare, go open the menu to purchase ECs or DNs. Tap on the box icon to get a preview of what's in the box and it will tell you the rarity of the individual items.

2.) Please check out this thread.

7. Hi i have a question about upgrading furni items

So i got a furni item in my dorm to level 11 and it gave me % stats rather than raw stats.

Is it better to keep furni items at level 10? Or better to level higher for the % stats?

And what % is it of? My base stats?

8. Level it up for the % stats because you also get an achievement when you level a furni item above 10 that has the stats of a level 10 furni item.

And ATA is very cryptic about how percentage stats actually work, but I think it is calculated from your dormmates' stats.

9. What does the gemtail peachick completely combine into? Its not listed in the bb item combination post as I didn't want to go through 88 pages of "bump" for a chance it might be there. Maybe an avatar? It combines like one, I think.  Is it a secret?

10. It isn't in there because peachicks aren't from buddy boxes... they're VIP items. You need this guide instead.

11. Is there a way to become better at this game quicker?

Why is it so hard to form relationships on this game (tutor, pupil, partner, clubs)?

How can it be easier for me to find someone to trade or do things with so I can complete missions?

How do I buy/sell furniture?

12. You came to the right place for some of that. There is a thread for buying and selling furniture if you scroll down a bit in forums.

Regarding finding a pupil, ask campus ot pub to be hired.
    For a tutor, swipe left on your main page to "tutors" and hire from there. Some people get grumpy about their tutors being hired, though, so be wary.
    Finding an RS can be done in the 'Looking for an RS' thread or by posting in campus and pub, too, and there is a thread of club banners or you can post in chats looking for a club as well.

13. The lambs and bunnies are used to get avatars right?

How do people get those so fast and how do they get them at all?

What’s the best strategy to gain eggs from hunt or other events?

14. Sorry for the string of questions:

Does anyone have the images for each avatar?

How do you get each one of them?

How long did it take you guys?

15. 1) I don't think anyone has the time or space to hoard pictures of every single avatar on PIMD. I think thetr have been over 500 and that's a little obsessive for irrelevant things that you can't even get anymore

2) Most are discontinued in that they came from old events, have been removed from store, or need to be made by collecting expired or inert prerequisite items.

Currently, you can get avatars from old avatar bags if you bought them during the event, by completing stories that reward avatars, by getting them from the spinner, by combining zodiac shards, and by buying them with extra credits from the avatar store.

3) How long did it take us to what?

16. Teaching me about PIMD PLISS :( !!!

17. That’s a broad statement tbh but follow your quests on the phone icon and you’ll learn most things needed

18. Question about dormmates:

How many kcs does 1T & 2.8T dormmates give you?

Or if someone can direct me to the forum (if there is one?)

Thank you ?

19. This one doesn’t include the 2.8T dormmates, but lemme keep looking

or someone else plz help me out ;(

20. Thank youuuu ! It actually does have 2.8T (Tier 10) this helped a lot. I appreciate it