POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. What's the purpose of being part of a welcoming committee?
    More than being part of the gc?

2. That's so much a generalized pimd question you'd ask vs a question you should direct to the committee themselves. here is a link to a thread that may answer your question as to the point

and here

The name of the committee is a clue as to their purpose: welcoming players.
    Here are the leaders you can direct questions pertaining to the committee to:

-iLyssaTheGummyBearKissa-
    Day
    KingKrazy
    AngelsDemon

3. How does the pricing work here? Like what does 3c mean? 1:3c? (sorry new here)

4. C is chibi, so something 1:3c is just a ratio 1 item for 3c.

On the other hand, b (or O if you're Kefo, et al) is bento. Think of them as cents and dollars. Chibis are cents, bentos are dollars.

5. Can you buy Kc?

How many shards (each) do you need to collect before you get an avi?

6. What is mcs please?

7. Mcs stands for million combined stats.

8. Pimd 2011 
    32dorms
    Tier 4
    =LCBC
    ????

9. If by Kc you mean kcs, then no you technically can’t purchase it, but you can use cash to upgrade your dorm to increase your stats.

And it depends on which shard related avi you’re talking about. For example, Zodiac avis need 800 shards and an activator to create the avi, but the hunt avis are different.

10. How to sell things? How to set their price? help thx

11. you can sell thru posting in the campus or pub, wall a player,forum, gift or follow.

prices have different ranges depending on which item (stat items, furnis, etc), different buyers and sellers also fix their prices according to what they want

there are certain forum threads or topics that promotes buying/selling of showcase items, shards, furnis, others.

12. ?can anyone help me with a price check on how much my KANDI GREEN bed from glow stick event is worth/sell price. thank you?

13. price range for level1 bed is usually 1bento-3bentos

14. I'm an oldie but I forgot what sfw stands for

15. This may have already been asked here but I haven't read every page. I've asked here and there but nobody seems to know the answer. So here goes: why do people refuse to take pep! chibis as a trade payment... Or other bentos for that matter? They all give the same bonuses, so I just don't understand this unwritten rule.

16. As far as pep bentos go, I’m not sure.

But Alf and Maeve bentos have different drop rates for the items that create them, in comparison to chibi bentos.

17. Cause they're dumb and pay attention to the wording that a.t.a use in their item descriptions. The value of chibis comes primarily from their availability which is determined by the drop rates on spinner which are equal across the board.

All PIMDini sets drop permanently on spinner but because a.t.a didn't include the words bento and chibi to decribe peps and pep cases, some players thoughr they were essentially different items to launch and tempura PIMDinis and sets, but they aren't.

Serpent-Queen likes this.
  18. Can anybody tell me, what are the Cat cafe clubs for Bento session? Good ones. Thanks

19. You give a club a bento, they buy a cat, and you get to stay for a few parties and hit other cats.