POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Adding new mates gives slight energy increase which means you can make more hits on party

2. how the fight lines in parties ???

3. You’re gonna have to be a bit more clear on that one :?:

4. If you're empty, open a new dorm and add a mate, it's a full unload actually (if not more). It's like a DN.

5. If you mean which are the fight bars of every party set:
    Snark (art skool and hipster)
    Fight (bro code)
    Peace-sign (otaku)
    (Can't remember vip pass)

6. Anyway, they're the money bars that pay a little less than the other money bars, but take also less energy per hit.

7. High-five is VIP Pass

8. What are the use for the new gifts

9. To celebrate the Jewish holiday of Purim. They are only available til the end of current hunt.

10. Why was the zolt cola removed?

11. Thanks:)

13. Anyone know when you get your yearly badges? I've been playing for almost 3 years but haven't gotten my second year badge yet. ? I know at least 2.5 years because I've done 2 different black Friday hunts and started months before the first one.

14. Was that all on this account? If you feel like there's a mistake, send a help ticket! You should get it exactly one year after the other.

15. ^ that, plus, if you still have your conversation from “PIMD” in your messages, it will show exactly when you started, so you can try to set a timeline from that.

16. ATA doesn’t want us having nice things for too long

17. Ok. I try to post pictures using imgfit, but they turn into small square boxes without pictures. What do I do wrong lol <:~)

18. Make sure the image url has .jpg or .png in it!

19. Does it work now? If so - YAY - if not - OMG

//edit: IT DID! Lol idk what I’ve been doing before. Used different image host. Thanks Mush. ?

20. No problem! ?