Tips for Contacting Support and Getting a Faster Response

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Updated as Monday, February 27th, 2017

For help, tap the Help button from the top left menu button and you'll be taken to our in-game support portal where you can create support tickets as well as view current and past ones.

With this change, we're going to be ramping down support for email tickets, so all players are advised to submit a ticket using this new in-game system.

Note: You'll need to be on the latest version of the game for this feature.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=123630

2. what happens if I say get the fuck out?

3. I was about to make a guide explaining how to find the udid and how to conduct transfers. pimd , you read my mind... :D
    The Helper
    _Warrior

4. Great  Nice answer for resetting too. Short and gets straight to the point.

5. Thankyou for making this, i dont need any of this info but A LOT of people do

6. Yeah... About the resetting thing... I forgot all my info. I don't remember the date I started how much $ I put in my iTunes card last time to pay for this game. And yeah.... Does that mean I will be unable to ever reset? Q

7. Good guide , you would be a GREAT moderator.

8. Hmmmm awesome. I love the smell of a new pimd guide in the morning.. (2:50am) 

9. Lol bunanza I hope that was a joke 

10. What if I am unable to email the Devs ? Is there any other way I may contact them?

11. I was silenced for life for no reason helppp please

12. Contact them via 'Sup?
    The Helper
    _Warrior

13. I know theres KaW and pimd but what's FC?

14. FC= Future Combat. Thanks for the info PIMD. Panda love the "Apocalypse Now" reference.

15. I was volleying some one and never got my money even when someone bought that person

16. Just wait a bit and it'll come through sometimes there's lag

17. Where do you apply to be a moderator at?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.