How Not To Argue In PIMD

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Leonardo-Da-Vinci, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How not to argue in PIMD

2. Today a guy tried to force role play on my girlfriend then hired all of her tutors when she wouldn’t do it. None of that makes the game fun or enjoyable. Verbal sexual harassment needs to be more carefully monitored and punished. It’s out of control in this game. She may have quit over it and it’s been so pervasive of a problem that it’s the major thing making me consider quitting as well. The verbal sexual harassment is not worth it.

3. Tbh the idea of forced rp made me laf but also it’s true this app is filled with creeps of all sizes but that’s why you ignore that follow button and spam reject all the follows and rp and stay forever blinded by the destruction around you

-MoB-Conqueror likes this.
  4. My id SONPARI is not open

5. Can we have this thread permanently bumped.

7. no because arguments are fun

8. unless its forced rp

9. Don't knock it until you've tried it

10. What about asking for my entire room for payment for a cease fire.

11. What about it?... If you're wondering if asking for cf payment is against some rule or something, it isn't :). Also, even if the girl farming you gets a silence (cause your wall, yikes), they can still hit you.

12. ?but what if i wanna offend people

13. This is incorrect. It is against TOU to request items with an EC value as a cease fire. If they've posted in a public channel (ie your wall, campus) asking for them, report it using in game support so action can be taken!

14. ^ O okay thanks! My mistake 

15. It’s against tou to demand a cf be ec value

16. How not to argue in pimd: don't take this game too seriously.

17. have seen someone encouraged a mod but another mod tried to report it as bypassing 🙄

18. I wanna argue with someone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.