How Not To Argue In PIMD

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Leonardo-Da-Vinci, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gotta be the nub I already am @ hypocrite k

2. Idk...I haven't been mute yet >_<

3. change name for good life

I'm so .. I will never try to use such a inappropriate name for this game I beg you please remove my silenece I can't trade anymore :( I'm so sorry again I hope you will respawn

4. Arguing gets you nowhere. There is no way to stop people from being the way they are. Just play your own game and remember, "the bestcwayvto avoid a bad situation is to, simply avoid it".

5. Is it allowed in PIMD for someone to threaten you for items? Or else he will farm you? Please reply.

6. Yes, it is. You can literally be farmed for anything, like saying something someone doesn't agree with.

7. For the personal info they could be friends that forgot about each other.

8. I find it funny someone who stalks my wall gets someone silenced over him protecting my wall is it not my job to report that

9. Or you can just let us play the game and block any children

10. :( I like this thread, but someone bump the pretty Uhm guide to do all the stuff in forums for me . K :)

11. 3 times the same word and blocked? I never knew this

12. YO MOMMA!
    Saying things like this might deeply offend someone, and shouldn't be used as a way to prove your point..or whatever your trying to do.
    CJS:

Honestly if someone is offended by that they maybe they shouldn't play this game. There are lots of people that will try to get you buthurt so you *HIT* them (Fight/Danceoff) so they can get a reason to farm you. And if you get buthurt easily my advice to you and is to delete this game. Buthurt people are the easiest to Target and you shouldn't put Real World obstacles into this game. Example: Family Friends Neighbors Pets or Relegion. Because of farming some guy once for scamming me he told me "God still loves you no matter what you do" First of all. It's a game. I don't go slamming my Relegion in people's faces because I believe in something. This game is supposed to be a way to escape your every day Life and bringing matters in like "My mom just died" should not be a part of yours and others gaming life's. And to tell you the truth people may tell you "Awe I'm sorry" but uh that's a load of bull because who cares it's just a game and most are just here to have fun.

13. people nowadays badly need this guide to remind them the game's ToU which maybe yes or no if they really read. nice helpful guide you got there.

14. You should be a PIMD cop or go be a real cop to enforce the jaywalking laws

15. So who will silence in case of
    • spamming
    • threats
    • yelling and
    • personal info

The moderator will silence automatically or we have to notify them?
    These silence will be applicable for wall and club chats or its applicable to personal chats too?

16. But why cjs always snitching

17. Been told if i leave a club they will farm me notorios cats club

Hag likes this.
  18. ?

19. :cry: I received threats from a kid I'm so scared 1-8700-helpme

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.