Announcement Texts in Clubs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Spider-Girl, Jun 26, 2019.

1. I already feel like I interacted too much in forums tonight, but I am curious about people's opinions on my idea.

I know there is already the club announcement to be able to let everyone know what you want to say, but what if the top three roles (president, vp, and exec) were able to make an announcement text in their club?

Bare with me.

I understand that we already have club announcements and a club info wall to get all your hearts desires out on, but most of the time my club announcement is occupied by a welcoming message and the POTD.

Personally, it'd be nice to use so I can announce who the dropper of a cat/kini is. The alert would be titled as "announcement" so even those who do not like club chat and hardly look at the CA would be notified of it.

example, but with a purple text bubble like campus' club ads

The message would only last until it is swarmed out by other discussions as any text do.

It's a work in progress and I've had quite the day so this is where my post ends. Please leave criticism or kindness below and I will try to answer questions / give feedback on broadening this idea.

Tldr; I'd like a feature for announcements in one's club like how you have club ads in campus chat.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. Honestly I don’t think any of my club members look at ca or club wall half the time so this would be nice. Support

3. Couldn't the same affect be done by just posting the announcement in cc like you did in the ss?

4. Typing out the word "announcement" takes up text characters

5. Then use an emoji? ^

6. Emojis use 2 characters

7. Boo fucking hoo ^~^

8. You can just click the CA and copy the texts and paste it on the club chat.

9. Thank you for all the responses! I will just stick to the method I use rn and change my CA if needed. :)

10. Instead of "ANNOUNCEMENT:" maybe try "CLUB:"

11. It's a good suggestion. Also, how about able to pin that message for a duration, like 1 or 2 hour?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. This I could see being useful.

Morgz likes this.