The Mighty Kinks - BOTB war

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Jane, Jun 23, 2019.

1. hi this is my first post and idk if I can swear or am doing this right but pls bare with me

once upon a time in the land of pimd, a couple of players decided to organize a tournament. not an easy task, some would say. but what an amazing job they did. special thanks to the organizers for setting up the event and handling the issues that arises during it. quickly 8 teams of warriors were formed and the games begun. *evil laughter* *thunder at the background*

we kicked off with an incredible battle against the fort of Tre, wu-tang clan, and after the first round we managed to concur the fort. they came back strong, incredibly strong, but our powerpuff girls: the amazing four, and everyone else on the team showed what they were made off and the kinks pulled a victory. special thanks to tre’s team for being amazing drama free opponents, who we loved warring against.

our journey continued facing the notorious and feared rebels and while our fort was slowly crumbling down from lack of rp and sleep deprivation, again: our entire team made it to the frontline. we gave it our best, and the bipolar gap of -80b and 20b kept it an ever exciting match. thank you for this amazing war.

TEAM KINKS. the mighty mighty amazing loyal hardworking juicy moist team the kinks. you kicked ass. Thank you Moist for putting together such an amazing team and keeping them on their toes, and Eddy for showing us the way and making this war such an amazing (learning) experience for (almost) all of us including myself. the teamwork of the kinks amazed me and I want to thank everyone for participating in this event. also another thank you for the people who weren’t originally on our roster (iPub, Calamitas, SarahMoreau, Fahad, RiotVamp, Madness, DaddyCatt and Matty) for stepping up and being part of this journey with us. the amazing teamwork, the sleepless nights of staying up till 7am and the promise of special rp which is yet to be fulfilled is probably what got us this far and made the experience so enjoyable.

if you came here for tea too bad move along

it was amazing warring with all of you and being part of this event!

ps David ihy

*drops mic*

2. That was indeed a great war. From the rebels and the spice girls, thank you for such a good fight!

I just can't believe we don't have any rp on our side.

3. You guys did great, I stalked both you and Eddy. I hope you all get the rp that was promised because you all deserve it.

4. shout out to wu-tang clan! ???

5. I had a great time, awesome teamwork #kinks

6. Great and nice war, I am glad it ended (for some) so good and all the teams worked together to find replacements and there was no drama going on. I really enjoyed and thanks to everyone that organized and helped with this war.

7. Wu-Tang ftw :')

For real though, thank you Kinks for welcoming me to your team even though you all abused me in the first war. Y'all were an amazing team and it was an honor to war with you guys :)

8. You're welcome

9. Pft you been saying bad stuff to me in pms:( so rude

10. Thank you Jane, moist, and eddy for your extra extra work organizing and leading ? it was a blast till the end being in such a great team. Congrats rebels to a well earned victory. I hate you all for the fastest dn drains I’ve ever experienced during war 

11. Wow lying to everyone like that ntz ntz Eddy

12. I'm guilty.

13. And sign NightMare up as always

14. And sign NightMare up as always

15. It was a fun war ?. Big shoutout to Eddy, Jane, and Moist for being amazing leaders and making sure everyone had a part. Learned a lot about waring from each of you ?. We had such an awesome team with wonderful people. Hope to war with you all again ??

16. dOnT mEnTiOn Me

17. I was a proud punching bag

18. This was my first war and it was honestly amazing because of the amazing people i was teamed up with. Look forward to warring with you guys in future events, ty all <3

19. Thank you Jane, Moist and Eddy for all the hardwork and leading us to semis ️ y'all are great leaders. Thank you for the fantastic 45 kinks. For the new great friends I've met see y'all next war.
    And to the organizers thank you for this 90% drama free war. If y'all gonna organize a part 2 of this then sign me up again ;)

PS. Thank you Jane for introducing to the team the great uwu Albert ???

20. hi I'm late ? thank you leads of The Kinks for well, leading, and thank you all members for being awesome and working so well together ? you guys made my first war enjoyable and ily all. rock on y'all ?