Spinner

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Trent, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Is it just me or would an auto spin calc be much better than the current watching the spin. Aswell as possibly allowing multiple spins at once like you could choose how many spins to do at once.

2. Idk the last time I actually watched the spin. I just press my home screen and then switch back to my PIMD tab and the spin is forced to end

3. Yeah true. But effort

4. support!! it’s already random, so i don’t see why not :)

5. I agree with this, but if this gets passed, then others will want the "use all mcs" hit button for partying so no support from me sorry

6. Of all the things in the spinner if you think getting cash 4/5 times is random you on that bad crack.

7. Multi spins would be good. And less wait time, they don't need to tease and make me think I'm getting smthing good

8. It takes like 0.4 seconds to switch out and back in to the game. No support

9. He has you blocked, he ain't gonna listen to you

10. Doesn’t work for me :(

11. Oh yeah, because I always ask why he uses this account that wasn't originally his

Muschi likes this.
  12. i don’t get cash 4/5 times.. maybe 2/5 :lol: it is random, so if you get cash 4/5 times, then that was the randomness of it. there’s also more cash on the spinner than other things. it’s pointless to complain about free money lmao

13. Cash is on the spinner multiple times anyway. It has a lot of slots, thus the probability of landing on it is higher...

14. Reminds me of this friend I had in highschool who played a gambling game on his phone about horse racing.

As soon as it started, the result was determined by the Phone because he couldn't make inputs. The maddest thing was that he'd yell at it and get excited..
    Brah.

I don't need to watch the spinner. Just give me the result.