Just Some PIMD Ponderings

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by OliverTwist, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Just ponderings for things I think would improve the game from my perspective

We should be able to choose which mission goes on the bottom of the page (the active mission thing)

Pay ecs to turn censorship off. As an adult, I have a debit card and I will most definitely pay a fee to turn off the censoring.

Saved dorm states, like if we have a dorm for things we are selling and a dorm we like, we can easily switch between them. It’s so annoying to have to change everything one at a time when I already know which thing goes where.

Searchable or categorized showcase and furniture, if I could specify that I wanted to find hunt boxes in my showcase, my life would be a lot easier. Especially for trading, looking through that tiny window trying to find things is endlessly frustrating and it would be so much better if I could just select a category and even sub categories (boxes>hunt boxes, stat items>bentos, ect.).

Have maybe a setting on your account to only receive a certain type of avi? Like masc or fem? Maybe have an option that says you don’t care too, but I have so many fem avis that I’ve dropped from boxes that I don’t ever use.

The ability to cancel timer boxes, like if the hunt ends or we would rather open a different one. Even if we have to give up the box itself.

Literally copied from a google doc I keep at hand for thoughts lol

2. I think I have seen a thread where you can put in your suggestions and stuff.

However, I support the searchable showcase items/furnitures. There are tons of post about that now.

3. 1. Yes
    2. Whatever
    3. Yes
    4. Yes
    5. No
    6. No

Nemo likes this.
  4. Saved dorm states and search button the only ones i support

6. Support on the censorship thing.