Petition: Old hunt timer boxes open time becomes 0

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DangerKitten, Jun 13, 2019.

1. I have so many old hunt timer boxes that will never be opened, because I can't rationalize using the slot when I have timer boxes for the current hunt.

This problem was briefly assuaged by giving us another slot, but the problem of buildup is always going to happen. It's a guaranteed eventuality for the timer model.

My suggestion would be to change timers to 0 on old hunt timer boxes, so they can easily be cleared out. It doesn't give much advantage, since the drop items are useless at that point.

The one exception would be hunt-specific shards, but there's just not a good reason to make a player use their timer box slot at the detriment of their current hunt, for some vague subjective idea of what's "fair" for gathering a tiny fraction of shards.

2. No support. I don’t like how cluttered my timer boxes have gotten either, but there’s still a small chance of getting the same things as a regular box like furni or an avi. Changing it to 0 would just make it too easy. Open them during a hunt you don’t like if you really want to get rid of them. ?

3. No support

4. I support ??‍♂️

5. My suggestion would be to give back the extra box slot ( for a month ) and turn all old boxes to 3 hours to open this should enable players to clear most of if not all old boxes do this every 3 months

6. I agree with OP on having too many unopened old hunt boxes and that they are taking space. But it wouldn’t get supported mostly because they will just suggest using the speed up options. And ofc reducing their timer to 0 won’t happen, cause you can still win 999 and other rare items from it.

I’m not sure if the timer slots have certain limit and if it has how much i have no clue. I wish we can just delete them when the hunt ends.

7. I don't have this problem. I set the longer time boxes to open while I'm sleeping or working, and set the shorter boxes to open while I'm active. Don't forget that you also have the speed-ups that you can take advantage of. Instead of setting the time to 0, we could be given an option to discard boxes, perhaps?

8. I support the idea, but maybe there should be a “delete box” option or have it cost $1,000 or so since it would be too easy to open them for free/no time

9. A better solution would be to have the option to dispose of unwanted timer boxes. Like does anyone still open those wooden timer boxes? I don't like the older hunt timer boxes either so I will never open them, might as well get rid of them.

10. Omg I tried to open one of the wooden boxes to get rid of it but still got another one in its place when I finished a party ??‍♀️
    I support all of everyone’s ideas, just get rid of these boxes! 

11. for the sake of clarification, do you mean it would cost $1,000 to discard the boxes, or to open them right away, kind of like op suggested? that’s a menial amount of money to almost every player, but i’m just curious.

12. Reduce the timer of old boxes to 4 hours or Have an option of selling them off for dns like 2-4 boxes for 1dn ..like every disposal of box would make a dn shard.. Combination of 2-4 makes a dn

13. I just want a delete button ples

14. Delete button or lessen the time for unboxing for $.

15. I’d rather have an extra slot

16. I support this. OPs suggestion doesn't take into account that you can get more than just hunt drops from time boxes so making them instantly open isn't really feasible but having the option to discard boxes would be nice.

17. No support. If we only got hunt drops then maybe but that's not the case.

18. Support